Dublin Ireland Zgemma H2H Image and Line info

first of all need to know if you setup your tuner for cable correctly,6887,6875,6990 and qams 64 and 256.

dublin should be 43217 -6887 538 mhz fec auto.

you did not go far enough on the cable brute force scan as if scrolled should list your area.

oh and saorview is dvb/t for use with an aerial.

first of all need to know if you setup your tuner for cable correctly,6887,6875,6990 and qams 64 and 256.

dublin should be 43217 -6887 538 mhz fec auto.

you did not go far enough on the cable brute force scan as if scrolled should list your area.

oh and saorview is dvb/t for use with an aerial.
Ok thanks. How and where do i check or input those things? Tuner config?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've changed a few things in tuner config. User service scan type - frequency - I've added 6887 and 6990 as additional SR. Other listed are already "yes" status.

I manually scanned with 6887, 538 MHz and see all the channels.

I have no other Irish options apart from Irish brute force scan.

Still can't complete ABM scan and can't watch any channels although they now all show as they should and in order with info.

Last edited:
the reason you cant view channels is because you need a line to open them,think customer channel and rte1 only are fta.
i reread the thread and see you have virgin ireland brute force which is correct.
for abm it should be set to horizon as mentioned previously.

Thanks for helping still cactikid. The customer service channel works but is blocky and unwatchable. I've put tuner config back to Ireland brute force.

I can't get a completed scan when in ABM - tuning failed fatal. If i get a line will that make it work?

Anything else i need to do? Really want to get this working. It's a pain in the arse but good to learn more about zgemma setup and lines.

If you could tell me what i need in each section it would really help.

Last edited:
That's an issue, I the same one and it gave me distortion issues since the splitter wasn't good enough quality.

In fact that reminds me I haven't got my refund yet, so I need to chase that up.
Ok thanks. I will leave sorting this out until my new one arrives.

Installed my new splitter today and now completes ABM scan! Some channels are missing like RTE1 and RTE2. Only thing is my signal keeps dropping off. What do i need to change it to and how do I change it and save it? Virgin media customer channel is a bit blocky but much better.

Would it help if i got a line?

Checked/tightened all connections and the virgin customer service channel is now working! I'll get a test line when they are available after the weekend. Hopefully i'm sorted! I might order some new leads and connectors just in case, any recommendations?

Thanks everyone for help and advice!

Last edited:
I've got a test line for UPC Ireland and I can't get it to work.

I have used filezila to upload the C line and edited it in ETC/CCam, restarted my softcam and nothing. There wasn't a CCam file in ETC so i added a new one with the .Cfg file name.

I'm using biohead image and CCam 2.0.11. I've restarted the line via the box. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Ok, i did that too. There was a file that said post line here which i added the line info to and i also created a .list file afterwards as that didn't seem to do anything.

Does ATV have to be a N line or doesn't it matter?

It doesnt matter if it started with C ensure its in CCcam.cfg as given by your provider in usr/keys and that cccam is running

I've done that and still not joy. How can i check if it's running? It says it's active on the box.

Back