Duplex TV No Picture on Samsung tv

Hi all
Wonder if anyone can help, i just move my internet provider from SSE to Talktalk.

Duplex tv worked fine on SSE but now im with talktalk Duplex tv loads up but i cant get a picture or sound on any chanel.
Any help will be grat.
Thankyou in advance

Hi all
Wonder if anyone can help, i just move my internet provider from SSE to Talktalk.

Duplex tv worked fine on SSE but now im with talktalk Duplex tv loads up but i cant get a picture or sound on any chanel.
Any help will be grat.
Thankyou in advance
Just trying to help here, i have read recently that Duplex have changed their name to DuplexPlay it's their new name, DuplexPlay now has a new sign up page, old webpage is closed, DuplexPlay.com is the only official Website, check there, your issue may have something to do with updates?
If you can update the duplex app you have great! at least you know your on the most recent update, and at least this eliminates any issue from the app side of things, if not or you can't see the app to update uninstall and go to the website for the correct download, there may be more recent updates for your Samsung tv that could be causing the issue, However as bazcfc1 said ensure websafe is turned off on your router also.
Hope this helps (y)

Back