During lock down has anyone's fitness, lifestyle and diet changed?..Mines shocking..

basejumper

TK Veteran
Normally up by 6.am - 8.30am or later now.
Normally in feather by 10.30 pm - after midnight now .
Now living like a king no dieting not enough exercise.

Can't just be me :unsure:

Been working one day a week, now doing three days a week till the end of May so managed to keep sleep patterns similar. Have an exercise bike and set of dumbells to keep myself in reasonable shape most of the time so I've been making use of those on my days off, and the dog gets a decent 1-1.5 hour walk each day I'm off.

Diet hasn't altered too much other than eating far too many biscuits... my vice.

Been doing loads of exercise (chasing kids round house) done garden up at around 6-6:30 just a habit. taking dog for morning run then done lol

Take dog out every day so no change there. Not worked much but have yesterday and today and for another four days. Eating BBQ chicken like it's going out of fashion but lots of fruit and veg too. Cider every day, no workouts but do a lot of climbing ladders and physical labour at work. Recently got a taste for steaks fried in butter, my uncle ate them every day and he lived to the ripe old age of 36. Went to see the doctor yesterday, he's not been well.

Not worked much but have yesterday and today and for another four days. Eating BBQ chicken like it's going out of fashion but lots of fruit and veg too. Cider every day, no workouts but do a lot of climbing ladders and physical labour at work. Recently got a taste for steaks fried in butter, my uncle ate them every day and he lived to the ripe old age of 36. Went to see the doctor yesterday, he's not been well.
I don't like vegetables as they taste like healthy food. I always stick to the five a day guidelines though. The day I pick is Christmas day for mine. Potatoes, chips, hash browns, mashed potatoes and roasties fried in beef dripping does me for another year. (y)

Diet hasn't altered too much other than eating far too many biscuits... my vice.
Biscuits are essentials and one of my vice's as well. I stick to my own five a day vice rules so a packet would count as one vice that day. :love:

At home slobbing about, lazy lazy, lazy. Just can't watch tv during daytime even though I have tried it just don't seem right to me.
Bedtime is now 130-200am and getting out of bed is 11.55am just before noon.
No stress, no presssure, no job, no money, pure bliss!

My diet has been up and down. HAve tried to eat more healthy foods and less junk which is a good thing.

Dont do enough exercise and have put on some weight. Walking in the garden up and down is my exercise.

Sleeping patterns are bad cant go to sleep till early hours and sometimes end up getting up later than I would normally.

Back