DVB-C to DVB-T2

wilsock

TK Supporter
I’ve looked around and can’t find much on this. I’m considering in the near future if possible, changing my vu+ solo se with cable tuners into basically a freeview box.
Is it just a case of re-configuring the tuners to DVB-T2, selecting your nearest transmitter, change settings in autobouquetsmaker to freeview and retuning with a terrestrial antenna plugged in the rear of box.

Seems easy, but I guess it can’t be that simple

Reason for this is since most of the sport has now gone from cable, I don’t watch any other ppv channels and have my ipeee integrated with the bouquets so reassessing my options
Thanks in advance

Cheers(y)

Is it just a case of re-configuring the tuners to DVB-T2, selecting your nearest transmitter, change settings in autobouquetsmaker to freeview and retuning with a terrestrial antenna plugged in the rear of box.

Yes it is as simple as that. You don't even need to download the EPG on Freeview as it populates as soon as you tune into a channel.

Tbh, it was something I read on here made me think, I was going to buy a new box but this is cost effective and suits my needs as long as iptv keeps going strong and my good old trusted vu box

Back