Satellite DVB-S2 daughter boards available?

WillV

The DVB-S tuner has cooked on my H7S (tuners A And B are no longer available) and I can see a burn mark on the centre of the little DVB-S daughter board.
Looks a simple job to replace if there is anywhere to buy a replacement daughter board from.
Google has not brought me any luck, does anyone here know if it's possible to source this component?16039247508361867289020189066227.jpg

Well out of warranty now then.You will not get a replacement tuner for that box and even if you could it would cost more than a new box.Is everything working apart from the tuner ?? Firmware ect

Well out of warranty now then.You will not get a replacement tuner for that box and even if you could it would cost more than a new box.Is everything working apart from the tuner ?? Firmware ect
Yes all working apart from that. At the weekend I'll desolder the board and crack open the shielding to see if there's anything replaceable - nothing to lose really. Probably wait until the h10 boxes are available to replace the whole thing.
Thanks for your help!

Back