DVB-T2 Freeview channel scanning

MoosinUK

Hi all

I've just purchased a H.2H and I don't have satellite or Virgin connections, I want to use the device with freeview via DVB-T2 and IPTV.

My problem is scanning for the Freeview (terrestrial) channels.

The Sat tuner is not configured and Tuner B is set to DVB-T2, but I only appear to be able to scan one transponder channel at a time and then any channels found on a previous scan are replaced with the newly found channels, when I use Signal Finder

My questions are:

1. How can I scan all the DVB channels and store them?
2. Does the Automatic Bouquet Maker work for the DVB channels, if so how?

Before I installed the latest version of iPab, all the channels scanned ok with Open ATV 6.1. I read the iPad manual be didn't find any info.

Thanks

AutoBouquet Maker should allow you to select Terrestrial providers as long as the tuner is set to DVB-T2. Ipab uses a modified version of ABM so it may not work for terrestrial

I've just tried to use ABM, with only the DVB tuner configured, Sat is off, and I'm getting the message "No NIMs found for Sky ROI"....

Any ideas?

Turn sat on then in abm providers change sky uk and roi to no then try again.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

This was fine for a couple of days, but now iPab won't scan DVB channels. I have therefore ditched iPab and installed WhooshBuild 6 on my H.2H and all I can say is what a difference, I wish I did this in the first place. All the DVB settings for Freeview are there.

In conclusion.... for Freeview via DVB use Whooshbuild.

Back