E-Channelizer - guide

Is there a guide available anywhere on how to use E-Channelizer?

I'm looking to find how to swap my IPTV channels into an already created bouquet which was previously used for SAT channels, but can't seem to find a definitive guide on how to go about it.

Just drag and drop into the new folder.
Backup your /etc/epgimport folder because it deletes sources for some reason.

Just drag and drop into the new folder.
Backup your /etc/epgimport folder because it deletes sources for some reason.
How do I backup that folder?

Also, when dragging and dropping channels into the new folder, is it possible to edit the #? Right now, when I'm doing it, it's just replacing the first channel in the bouquet (e.g. if I want to drag a channel into the Sports bouquet, it is being added in as channel 413 which is the current first channel, whereas I want it to be 401).

How do I backup that folder?
Just copy it to your desktop

Also, when dragging and dropping channels into the new folder, is it possible to edit the #? Right now, when I'm doing it, it's just replacing the first channel in the bouquet (e.g. if I want to drag a channel into the Sports bouquet, it is being added in as channel 413 which is the current first channel, whereas I want it to be 401).

I've done it using Notepad++ and editing the bouquets manually but it reverts them back to how they were when you update your IPTV.
Not sure if updating IPTV will make changes to a custom folder :unsure: I think probably not.

I've done it using Notepad++ and editing the bouquets manually but it reverts them back to how they were when you update your IPTV.
Not sure if updating IPTV will make changes to a custom folder :unsure: I think probably not.
Is there no way of doing it directly within E-Channelizer itself?

I've never used Notepad++, is it a simple process?

Sorry, I know the thread is about Echannelizer but I haven't used it for ages. Maybe someone more in the know can help?

I have just created a bouquet manually named WILLO3092.
I have copied and pasted the contents of an IPTV Documentaries and Movies bouquets into the new bouquet.
Deleted all of the duplicated channels.
Then used 'find and replace' in Notepad ++ to remove all of the crap added to the channel names. (Including cinema!)

Then copied the epgimport source for the IPTV bouquet to my desktop and renamed original name to Willo3092 and find and replace in the file with the same - and then copied it back
Deleted EPG cache and then added my new source and imported epg again.
I restarted GUI as well at some point.

It works though and survives both an IPTV update and ABM scan.

1640030463309.png

Hi all. Read through a few threads to try and find a solution to my problem. No luck

I cant connect E channelizer to my zgemma H7. Naver had a problem before. I have checked the IP address and its correct. Re set the password with no luck.

I tried filez to see if that would connect and it did first time. FTP is enabled. I'm at a loss to find what going on. Any ideas?

Hi all. Read through a few threads to try and find a solution to my problem. No luck

I cant connect E channelizer to my zgemma H7. Naver had a problem before. I have checked the IP address and its correct. Re set the password with no luck.

I tried filez to see if that would connect and it did first time. FTP is enabled. I'm at a loss to find what going on. Any ideas?
As your connecting with filezilla try removing e channelizer and reinstalling it as a first step.

You haven't entered an IP address in that image.

Have you set the password to dreambox in network settings on the box?

One last question. I want to re scan my satellite ( alot are blank channels) and rearrange them. Can i do this without rescanning the terrestrial channels and upsetting my IPVT bouquets?

One last question. I want to re scan my satellite ( alot are blank channels) and rearrange them. Can i do this without rescanning the terrestrial channels and upsetting my IPVT bouquets?
Are you using autobouquet maker or a manual scan ?

Never used autobouquet maker, which would is easier?
Not necessarily easier thean a manual scan on a single sat but once set up it will keep 28 east updated in a resonable order without removing your IPTV bouquets.

If you have a motorised dish i personally would not bother with it.

Back