E-Channelizer - Unable to read settings from STB

dt99

TK Veteran
Trying to use e-channelizer for the 1st time, followed various YouTube videos, but getting stuck at the 1st hurdle.

My box shows, has the IP address, current service, signal data etc.

If I try and read the settings, so I can re-arrange some channel orders, it just says 'unable to read settings from STB'

I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, but it always does the same.

Any ideas, or is there anything else I can use?

Also, if I am going to change channel orders etc, do I have to delete all of the existing bouquets first, I don't want to end up with double when I write the changes to the box.

Sorted it. Downloaded an old version and it works fine.

Quick question........if I make changes to my bouquets and write them to the box does it just change them or does it create whole new bouquets....I don't want duplicates.

I may not make any changes.....just wondering. Some of my N line channels are poor quality ITV2/3/4 HD for example, so I may consider changing them for the IPTV version.

I have found YouTube videos showing what to do I just don't want to mess up my existing bouquets.

Last edited:
Trying to use e-channelizer for the 1st time, followed various YouTube videos, but getting stuck at the 1st hurdle.

My box shows, has the IP address, current service, signal data etc.

If I try and read the settings, so I can re-arrange some channel orders, it just says 'unable to read settings from STB'

I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, but it always does the same.

Any ideas, or is there anything else I can use?

Also, if I am going to change channel orders etc, do I have to delete all of the existing bouquets first, I don't want to end up with double when I write the changes to the box.
Hello: It has everything to do with the Firewall security settings from the machine where your E-Channelizer resides. I faced same problem and wressled with it for nearly 3 days until I figured it out. Allow E-Channelizer through your Firewall (via Inbound and Outbound Rules), then refresh E-Channelizer and start it up, search or input your device - GUARANTEED !!!

Hello: It has everything to do with the Firewall security settings from the machine where your E-Channelizer resides. I faced same problem and wressled with it for nearly 3 days until I figured it out. Allow E-Channelizer through your Firewall (via Inbound and Outbound Rules), then refresh E-Channelizer and start it up, search or input your device - GUARANTEED !!!

Damn hes dead right.. i messed about for a few days was doing my head in so quickly searched on net, found this page and got E-Channelizer working perfect!

Thanks Sim..

FletchUK

I've been going around in circles trying to connect, turned out i had to set a password on the Zgemma first for it to work. :)

Back