E2 box IPTV getting blocked during football

wwe

Hi guys

The e2 box works great for everything except premier league football, then I get blocked until the match has finished. I have been authorized to use a vpn by my IPTV provider but witch one?

I normally use smartdnsproxy to change the router ip and place 2 ip addresses into the router dns but I haven’t tried this with my current router which is BT Hub 6

My internet provider is bt is this the best way to over come blocking of premier league matches

Many thanks

William

What image do you have on your box on infinity there is digibit vpn plugin and easy vpn adder or me and @makido has done threads on a libertyshield router and a spider vpn router and @dsayers2014 has a thread about vpn aswell

Reactions: wwe
What image do you have on your box on infinity there is digibit vpn plugin and easy vpn adder or me and @makido has done threads on a libertyshield router and a spider vpn router and @dsayers2014 has a thread about vpn aswell
I will try first using smartdnsproxy if it doesn’t work I will buy a router for vpn thanks

Hi guys

The e2 box works great for everything except premier league football, then I get blocked until the match has finished. I have been authorized to use a vpn by my IPTV provider but witch one?

I normally use smartdnsproxy to change the router ip and place 2 ip addresses into the router dns but I haven’t tried this with my current router which is BT Hub 6

My internet provider is bt is this the best way to over come blocking of premier league matches

Many thanks

William
Use PIA
(private internet access)
No need for routers on enigma2. Why do you need a router?

Install OpenVPN on enigma2 then FTP your VPN config files in. You will then be running VPN on enigma2.
Simple guide on PIA site.

EDIT:
PIA will give you 5 connections on one account. Your friends/family you can add it to there E2 also.

Last edited:
As above I use openvpn on enigma2 but my vpn provider is surfshark which also allows 5 devices, been using for a couple of months with no issues.

On OpenATV its.
Menu:
Setup:
System:
Network:
OpenVPN setup.
When OpenVPN has been enabled, reboot. FTP you VPN config file in, reboot.
Then set auto start then reboot.
Anyone buying a router for enigma2 to get round EPL blocks is wasting money buying routers for it is as simple as it is.

On OpenATV its.
Menu:
Setup:
System:
Network:
OpenVPN setup.
Anyone buying a router for enigma2 to get round EPL blocks is wasting money buying routers for it is as simple as it is.
True but not wasting money with a vpn router as you can protect more devices than you can by just buying a vpn plus what about those with mag boxes smart tvs ect so a router would benifit people

On OpenATV its.
Menu:
Setup:
System:
Network:
OpenVPN setup.
thanks, i use vix image, can't find it on there, i can soon change to open atv if it's worth it though.

True but not wasting money with a vpn router as you can protect more devices than you can by just buying a vpn plus what about those with mag boxes smart tvs ect so a router would benifit people
How much are the routers you refer to mate?
As thread is about E2 i advised on that.
With mags/smartTV use VPN on laptop then connect to hotspot.

I paid £16 for mine with a free months sub then £6.99 a month or roughly £60 for year and makido got a spider vpn router and paid about £50 for year
At that price its maybe worth it.
But just outlining using config files from no logging VPN.
If you have 5 friends/family you can share on enigma2 and would work out £10 a year and no routers.

At that price its maybe worth it.
But just outlining using config files from no logging VPN.
If you have 5 friends/family you can share on enigma2 and would work out £10 a year and no routers.
True but why protect 1 device in house when you can protect more

Back