E2 iptv box

Hi I used to have a old zgemma h.2s for my sat line when that went I switched it to iptv on it but found that my stream would freeze a lot due to the zgemma being underpowered & stream type I don't think they could handle it (they was lots of posts on here about the zgemna freezing) I eventually switched to a mag which is great but the wife feally misses the sly like feel and the ability to record more than one iptv stream something the mag or z8 can't do only E2 receivers. I'm only looking at around £80-120 only need 1 tuner if any so what would be the best for the money that can perform? I was looking at the gigablue hdx2
Any thoughts

Hi I used to have a old zgemma h.2s for my sat line when that went I switched it to iptv on it but found that my stream would freeze a lot due to the zgemma being underpowered & stream type I don't think they could handle it (they was lots of posts on here about the zgemna freezing) I eventually switched to a mag which is great but the wife feally misses the sly like feel and the ability to record more than one iptv stream something the mag or z8 can't do only E2 receivers. I'm only looking at around £80-120 only need 1 tuner if any so what would be the best for the money that can perform? I was looking at the gigablue hdx2
Any thoughts
I used to use a h2s no problem there is many different boxes if was just for iptv I would say zgemma i55 no tuners on it but a good iptv box have a look in items for sale on forum there's some boxes in there

Any thoughts
You could get the zgemma H5 for £60 that will do it for you as sat/cable and can put iptv on also no problem or spend a bit more and get zgemma H7 series

remember even with an E2 box most iptv providers require you to have a multibox subscription in order to be able to record an IPTV channel while watching another.

I agree, the - H.S, H.2S, H.2H all run IPTV fine as do the latter models after those.

Star S, S2, H1, LC - these do the job but too slow and now outdated IMO.

Thanks I did like the h. 2s but as I said it used to freeze all the time they was lots of posts about the h. 2s changing the service type which sorted it but the epg wouldn't populate through XE with it changed that why I changed to mag I may look at the h7 as its more powefull

Thanks I did like the h. 2s but as I said it used to freeze all the time they was lots of posts about the h. 2s changing the service type which sorted it but the epg wouldn't populate through XE with it changed that why I changed to mag I may look at the h7 as its more powefull
You should've just asked your provider for your username password and server url from m3u in xtream editor and used Jedi

Back