E2i issues

hawkeye01

Here for help, not being the brightest on such subjects, I have found that my E2I has started to fail on most of the streams such as watch series and seriesthewatch , I note that I’m still on 16.11.2018 build and will not update further. I’m aware there is an issue with the players author being abused and withdrawing his support ( real shame and a disgrace that people think it’s ok to treat people like that). I also saw there is a workaround but reading the forum I have got confused. Is there a walkthrough or an alternative player as I’m already getting withdrawal symptoms from losing my access to some of my favourite series. I know you guys are great at this sort of things and are hoping one of you can make things easier for me to resolve this
Regards
Kev

Here for help, not being the brightest on such subjects, I have found that my E2I has started to fail on most of the streams such as watch series and seriesthewatch , I note that I’m still on 16.11.2018 build and will not update further. I’m aware there is an issue with the players author being abused and withdrawing his support ( real shame and a disgrace that people think it’s ok to treat people like that). I also saw there is a workaround but reading the forum I have got confused. Is there a walkthrough or an alternative player as I’m already getting withdrawal symptoms from losing my access to some of my favourite series. I know you guys are great at this sort of things and are hoping one of you can make things easier for me to resolve this
Regards
Kev
read this post:
https://www.techkings.org/threads/update-on-e2iplayer.145274/post-945897

Back