E2i player

Uninstalll it and then install e2istream, you will find it listed in the Resources section of this site.

To uninstall e2iplayer go to menu plugins red to remove plugins then extensions and look for e2iplay press ok to uninstall it then look for e2iplayer dependancies uninstall that click on the link I posted that will take you to the e2istreams thread read through it and will be a command to send to box using putty

I have managed to uninstall e2i player with your help. I want find anything about putty or sending e2i streams to my box ? Again I'm sorry I'm mo good at this.

If you have android mobile phone go onto play store and download mobile ssh once installed open it go to ssh settings enter your box ip address into it press save then go to mobile ssh settings press connect it will say login as type root press return then copy and paste this command in wget http://www.softrix.co.uk/istream/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh then press enter for putty go on google download putty 32bit install it open putty enter your box ip address in press connect will say connected then will say login as type root press enter then copy and paste the command press return will install once installed type reboot then press enter

So I cant download putty to my device. But I've done the first bit. I'm trying to do all this on an android device.

Simple enough to install putty onto your laptop, then your almost there, it really is straight forward enough to do, plus its always better to have access to putty if you are using an enigma2 box.

I've got this far do I need putty or juice ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190702-205132_Mobile SSH.jpg
    Screenshot_20190702-205132_Mobile SSH.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 22
Back