E2i stream.

sash1

Hopefully just a quick one. does anyone know why I get " there is no enough space in the folder "hdd/movie. Disk space required 1.5gb. you can connect a usb to fix this problem."
every time I try to play a movie. I've put a USB in the back but do I need to do something else?

Check in settings that with and without buffering modes are set to auto, its on the 3rd page down in settings in the plug in, after pressing on the cog wheel icon. There should be 4 settings, mines are all set to auto.

Have you tried dis connecting your hdd, then connect again and reboot your box, and are you on the current version of the E2i stream player

I've initialised a USB. I've only just installed E2I Stream. updated it to latest version. I've just rebooted and now I've got a different error. just saying an error occurred during download. I'm not wanting to download though.

seems to be just on HD films. working ok on series episodes

What is a good site in E2i stream for movies. ? I'm trying Look Movie, Put Locker, solar movie. amongst others. not much success. mainly no links available

Now I can get series episodes no problem on put locker but not movies. Anyway thanks for replies. I think things have improved since the reboot. Cheers all

A lot of links no longer work on E2istream as from a few weeks ago, Putlocker seems ok as does Series/ thewatch, try movies from Streamlord on TSi player, which is near the bottom of the list in E2istream, go to english section, then Streamlord.

Back