E2iplayer buffering on higher quality

Sorry if this has been covered before but I always have to choose a low quality option as playback on anything over 480 just stutters, I can pause and wait for it but I have good VM Ethernet plugged in is there an option I need to change as would like to watch movies in 1080.

Try downloading the e2iplayer dependancies from plugins green to download plugins and extensions look for it then press ok Once you've found it

Hey guys, for anyone who used watchseries and now cannot due to the domain being removed can use this fix. hostthewatchseriesto.py

Drag the file into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/hosts and replace the existing.

Can confirm fully working fix.

Last edited:
Hey guys, for anyone who used watchseries and now cannot due to the domain being removed can use this fix. hostthewatchseriesto.py

Drag the file into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/hosts and replace the existing.

Can confirm fully working fix.
sorry if wrong part of forum i cant find my box on network on my pc to grt into it to change ftp and samba running any ideas

Can you log into your router and find the box ip address under network clients or if box is running get your address from it. If all else fails reboot box and see if it obtains a new ip address detectable from pc

Can you log into your router and find the box ip address under network clients or if box is running get your address from it. If all else fails reboot box and see if it obtains a new ip address detectable from pc
I can access box via openwebwif with ip address that's what I can't work out suused it ftp and samba wasnt running

Back