E2iplayer fonts tooo small

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

I just updated the latest E2iplayer and the fonts size are too small in to configuration menu. And some of the coloured buttons aren’t visible because screen not scaling properly.

Can someone help adjust this please?

Using a h2s on latest wb.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    768 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    679.9 KB · Views: 14
That could be screen positioning with colours not showing go to OSD in usage and gui I think

Hi

I think that might not be the case as the normal interface for Sky tv the buttons and everything fits perfectly (see pic)

I thought Perhaps a setting within the E2iplayer plugin might fix it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,005.3 KB · Views: 6
what skin, if using 1080 skins they are aimed at larger screens so reduce the font size.

press menu button and select Setup -> Usage & Guix -> Skin setup and then select one of the non 1080 skins and see if that's better

press menu button and select Setup -> Usage & Guix -> Skin setup and then select one of the non 1080 skins and see if that's better
Hi

I changed the skin to SKYWB and that did make the E2iplayer menu bigger size...but I don’t like that layout of the channel bouquets that skin.

you could manually reinstall slyk1hd but you will need to download the ipk and manually install it. I can't give you a link to it as it's on another forum but google is your friend

Back