E2iplayer links

bigwig21

Has anyone noticed the links for openload dont work anymore on ice films and watchseries etc,it keeps showing "openload link extractor error",it worked fine last week but hasnt since last friday.
Is this something to do with samsamsams decision to make it private? or is it a openload problem?
Most of the films and tv shows i watch i use openload as the links are quality,gutted if they are no more.

Has anyone noticed the links for openload dont work anymore on ice films and watchseries etc,it keeps showing "openload link extractor error",it worked fine last week but hasnt since last friday.
Is this something to do with samsamsams decision to make it private? or is it a openload problem?
Most of the films and tv shows i watch i use openload as the links are quality,gutted if they are no more.
Try gorilla vid mate if it gives you option openload was working other day for me as no link on one mentioned

Thanks for the reply bazcfc1,but where do i find gorilla vid? I used ice fims for the grand tour as the links were 1280hd and for other fims.

Should come up as a link mate to choose are you using latest version of e2iplayer usually first 2 links mate it is on watch series

bazcfc1, found them mate but without sounding ungrateful i find the links ending with .in are 480 quality,i now use streamango which varies between 720 to 1280.
I hope Sam decides to change his mind and allow public use again as its a top quality plugin,been using it to catchup on stuff that i thought i would never see.
if anyones interested check out Love/Hate set in Ireland and made a few years ago,downloaded the 5 seasons and binge watched,brilliant but each to there own.

Watchseries has lots of links..... first two are usually GV links but they are usually 480..... there is no GV addons in the E2iplayer ..... please @Samsamsams let us back in

What version of the plugin are you on?

Back