E2iplayer problem since installing SKY-Q box

aphuk

I use E2iPlayer 2018.11.16.02.

I have add ins https.//
gowatchseries.io/
swatchseries.to/
putlockertv.to

All of them now report 'No valid link' whenever I try and download anything ?!

I also get the message from one of the add ins ;

HTTPS connection error
"<urlopen error [SSL:SSLV3_ALERT_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER] sslv3 alert illegal parameter (_ssl.c:661)>"

It looks like your current configuration do not allow to connect to the
Watch Series Online for free, Full episodes - Watch Series.

You can install PyCurl package from Sign in to fix this problem

Any help appreciated. My best guess is that a setting on the new SKY box is blocking IPTV.
I have admin rights to the SKY box and know how to login but no idea where to find a setting on the SKY box which could be creating this problem.

your version of e2iplayer is out of date and no longer supported, browse this forum for e2iplayer to get details of more recent alternatives

Thnx for the swift response Grog. I thought that all add-ins came courtesy of Whoosh so if I just run a Whoosh update will that do the trick ?

I don't know what version of e2iplayer/e2istream is installed by wooshbuild infinity these days but looking at the date of the version of e2iplayer you are using I would suggest your using an older version of wooshbuild and probably worth reflashing.

Press the menu button on your box and select Information -> About. looking down the list of info you should see version number about half way down. The current version of ATV (what wooshbuild uses) is 6.4, 6.3 is usable but anything below 6.3 is unsupported and you really should reflash the box

Was at 6.1 Doing backup then reflashing using 'online' option. Found enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_2+git3513+FFF1969-r4_all.ipk in forum and have downloaded and unpacked. Will copy across to 'temp' after reflash and then install.

Flash on the fly (using the Whoosh interface on my zgemma52s) only offers 3 zip files.
openatv-6.1 -zgemma52s-20180822_usb.zip
openatv-6.1 -zgemma52s-20180824_usb.zip
openatv-6.1 -zgemma52s-20180825_usb.zip
Where can I find 6.4 plz ?

Back