E2iPlayer (TSIPAYER)

Deanski

Afternoon all,would anyone know if the creator of the TSIPLAYER (that lives within the E2iPlayer) can make any changes so that Streamlord can work again ?
Many thanks

Get a firestick this app hardy works these days you can use various apps on a stick for movies and series.

Streamlord stopped working about a week ago, but series/ the watch and series 9 are both still working fine on their mixdrop links, but also as Moshi points out, some good alternatives on Android Aps, Cinema HD and HDO Box, just to mention two, theres plenty more.

Streamlord stopped working about a week ago, but series/ the watch and series 9 are both still working fine on their mixdrop links, but also as Moshi points out, some good alternatives on Android Aps, Cinema HD and HDO Box, just to mention two, theres plenty more.
Thanks mate,Streamlord was the only movie/series app that worked for me on Sky broadband
Do you run a VPN on the box buddy ?
Ive recently got a PIA VPN but i just cant seem to get it working on the Zgemma H11S box

Yes I run a VPN in order for these 2 to work, I use VPN Conf Importer, alongside Vpn manager
Not sure if PIA works on E2 boxes, but a member on here had deals for Surfshark, just a few pound, you could pm him to see if he has any left, VPN deals is his user name

Last edited:
Back