E2iplayer

Kingy67

Hi using Wooshbuild infinity and the E2i player formally iptv player most of the links no longer work, and player itself will also no longer update, do i uninstall and try to re-install or can these links be updated easily instead ?

What version is it, plus you would be better moving onto the E2iplayer thread, you may well get some help from there. The plug in is still working and most links are ok, but you need to read the E2Iplayer thread, you may also need to uninstall then re install the plug in.

Last edited:
If you know how to put your line details and your iptv back on your box, if you have them, then you may be as well just re-flashing
This gives you the very latest version of 2019.05.04.01

If you know how to put your line details and your iptv back on your box, if you have them, then you may be as well just re-flashing
This gives you the very latest version of 2019.05.04.01
Not sure if re-installing the plug in gives you a more recent version or not.

Hi i removed e21 player and now cannot re-insatall it as it says something about not supported, is there any alternative plugin to downoad, or can it be downloaded from elsewhere and installed somehow ? E21player git3265 is the one i just installed but it does not anywhere when you press the green button on the remote.

Back