E2iPlayer

Dead_dog

Just tried using E2iPlayer and, particularly, thewatchseries to watch a program.

When I first opened it up I got a message about a Java script missing which I've never had before. I decided to update using the big green down arrow and the system then rebooted. I have tried loading thewatchseries again and, whilst I don't get the same message, it keeps coming back with "No item to display" when I try and get anything.

Anyone else have this problem? Is it fixable or has thewatchseries gone?

Cheers

Doing a bit of a search around it would appear that the domain has been changed. How do I enter the new domain into the zgemma box?

Thanks for your reply. I have already added to that thread (found it after posting this one) but, unless I'm missing something, there didn't appear to be a solution for this current issue. The latest update to the thread was made prior to this change from gitlab so, presumably, the settings/zip file would be the non-working ones?

Loving your avatar by the way. Not sure why we have bought more midfielders when its the goalie that's the real issue (and, maybe, an out and out striker)

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. I have already added to that thread (found it after posting this one) but, unless I'm missing something, there didn't appear to be a solution for this current issue. The latest update to the thread was made prior to this change from gitlab so, presumably, the settings/zip file would be the non-working ones?

Loving your avatar by the way. Not sure why we have bought more midfielders when its the goalie that's the real issue (and, maybe, an out and out striker)
Hi
It wont work even if you change the domain in the .py file, main problem with thewatchseries is cloudflare, doubt there will be a fix for a while, if ever, who knows.

Hi
It wont work even if you change the domain in the .py file, main problem with thewatchseries is cloudflare, doubt there will be a fix for a while, if ever, who knows.
OK thanks. I've no idea what cloudflare is but I do understand now that there is nothing I can do about it and, as grahamer67 says, the other options are very poor in comparison.

OK thanks. I've no idea what cloudflare is but I do understand now that there is nothing I can do about it and, as grahamer67 says, the other options are very poor in comparison.
Loving your avatar!! It think that probably sums up E2 player!!

I agree the plug in has taken a wee bit of a dip, but there are still a few things working on it, its still a big improvement on how the E2istream ended up, lets not forget the guys that give the E2iplayer a new lease of life several months ago, we have to appreciate their hard work and the effort that they put into it, well done.

I agree the plug in has taken a wee bit of a dip, but there are still a few things working on it, its still a big improvement on how the E2istream ended up, lets not forget the guys that give the E2iplayer a new lease of life several months ago, we have to appreciate their hard work and the effort that they put into it, well done.
Couldn't agree more mate from when sss was doing it years ago maintained everything working then to e2istream lasted a couple of months maybe longer ect takes a lot of hard work and dedication and it's a FREE plugin for all to use what works works what, dosnt work dosnt work imo

Couldn't agree more mate from when sss was doing it years ago maintained everything working then to e2istream lasted a couple of months maybe longer ect takes a lot of hard work and dedication and it's a FREE plugin for all to use what works works what, dosnt work dosnt work imo
Not disputing that it takes a lot of work to maintain but if it doesn't work then it doesn't matter if its free or not if it isn't actually any good. Not saying it is absolutely rubbish but, with the loss of thewatchseries, it has definitely become much less usable. Finding TV series on the other options within e2iplayer is very much more miss than hit.

Not disputing that it takes a lot of work to maintain but if it doesn't work then it doesn't matter if its free or not if it isn't actually any good. Not saying it is absolutely rubbish but, with the loss of thewatchseries, it has definitely become much less usable. Finding TV series on the other options within e2iplayer is very much more miss than hit.
I wasn't saying you did mate tbh I havnt used e2iplayer since all problems with e2istream my boxes are just sat collecting dust now lol but when sss was running it probably the best plugin to, have used just a shame all good things comes to an end

Personally I think the plugin is now a waste of time! I agree with what others have said on the hard work that has been put into it, and I was devestated when SSS pulled the plug! I even contacted him to see if I could be one of his family or friends! Then a new Messiah arrived CM and the plugin actually improved, he turned out to be not the Messiah but Brian! At his peak he added numerous extra apps and you could even watch live sport! I joined his FB group where you could see things going downhill fast! Obsession with SSS and stupid expectations from users!
I originally went into E2 for CS and E2 player but sadly both are disappearing! I do not need free sources now because of excellent IPTV, hacked Netflix and legit Prime! But if I did I would buy a Firestick or cheap Android box and follow a couple of members on here who provide numerous free downloads for films/ Series etc

Personally I think the plugin is now a waste of time! I agree with what others have said on the hard work that has been put into it, and I was devestated when SSS pulled the plug! I even contacted him to see if I could be one of his family or friends! Then a new Messiah arrived CM and the plugin actually improved, he turned out to be not the Messiah but Brian! At his peak he added numerous extra apps and you could even watch live sport! I joined his FB group where you could see things going downhill fast! Obsession with SSS and stupid expectations from users!
I originally went into E2 for CS and E2 player but sadly both are disappearing! I do not need free sources now because of excellent IPTV, hacked Netflix and legit Prime! But if I did I would buy a Firestick or cheap Android box and follow a couple of members on here who provide numerous free downloads for films/ Series etc
Interesting.
I have very good IPTV but there are a number of times when I just want to download a series so that I can watch it when its convenient and that's where I used e2iplayer. Don't really watch many films but my daughter has a Netflix and a Disney subscription for if I do want that option.

Interesting.
I have very good IPTV but there are a number of times when I just want to download a series so that I can watch it when its convenient and that's where I used e2iplayer. Don't really watch many films but my daughter has a Netflix and a Disney subscription for if I do want that option.
I can save to favourites on stick and Shield where I have 8 series we are watching at present! It even tells me what one I have watched!

Just tried using E2iPlayer and, particularly, thewatchseries to watch a program.

When I first opened it up I got a message about a Java script missing which I've never had before. I decided to update using the big green down arrow and the system then rebooted. I have tried loading thewatchseries again and, whilst I don't get the same message, it keeps coming back with "No item to display" when I try and get anything.

Anyone else have this problem? Is it fixable or has thewatchseries gone?

Cheers

About a month ago I checked the free plugin E2iPlayer by MaxBambi and found these working hosts for Movies:
123MoviesHD, Altadefinizione01, Cartoon HD, CB01, CinemaLibero, Filma24.io, Filma24HD.com, Filmaon, Filmativa, FilmeHD,net, FilmStreamHD, FreeDisc, Kinox, MovieRulz, MoziCsillag, PlanetStream, SolarMovie, TantiFilm, Yify.
Some hosts are better than others, and you may have to try different links to find one that works.
The latest update is today: 2020.09.06.01
Next time I check the hosts I will revise the above list with the non-working hosts removed.

Last edited:
Last time I checked the free plugin E2iPlayer by MaxBambi I found these working hosts for Movies:
123MoviesHD, Altadefinizione01, CB01, CinemaLibero, Filma24.io, Filma24HD.com, Filmaon, Filmativa, FilmeHD,net, FilmStreamHD, FreeDisc, Kinox, MovieRulz, MoziCsillag, PlanetStream, Series9, SolarMovie, TantiFilm, Yify.
Some hosts are better than others and you may have to try different links to find one that works.
The latest update is today: 2020.09.06.01
Odd, Series 9 never seems to work for me. As I said though, I predominantly use e2iplayer for TV not for movies so maybe that side of thing isn't as good with the remaining options.

Edit: I'll check for the update

Cartoon HD still has plenty of options that are working, just downloaded the latest episode of Ted Lasso, and the 3rd series of Ozark.

Back