E2iplayer

just wondering if anyone knows how to get the e2iplayer plugin to work? It downloads on the zgemma and the apps (solar, watch the series etc..) load up but nothing works on any of them

There is another E2Iplayer thread with all the remaining working links on it, series/ thewatch stopped working last week, solar movies still works though, cartoon hd and filmativa still work along with 123 movies and yify movies and a few more

thanks grahamer67 i have been using e2iplayer for a while but through this forum always get good information when some of the links go down.
keep up the good work

Hi, Could somebody please help me with a little problem I have? I have a zgemma H2s with a good set up and great IPTV provider but I inadvertently made a setting change that stuffed up my e2iplayer which is on version 2018.11.16.02 . I know a lot of links had dropped out by I only really go for you tube but that's now stopped working. BEFORE I stuffed things up I had a thing called "info version" which was located in the rubiks cube icon. In there was some stuff called "mozy fix" and from there I selected "update e2i and restart" so if I can get this back, I think I can sort things out. Does anybody know how to do this please? PS i tried the telnet commands on e2istream etc. but they all come back with 404 not found.

As a test (yeah yeah, lame excuse) but I had a link to the 18+ channel that also disappeared but then re-installs via telnet (Putty).

PPS - go easy on me, I'm an engineer but not a software engineer...................

Thanks to anyone who can help me get the info version back? (telnet if possible please)

Just go into the plug in, then go to configuration, the cog wheel symbol, then make your changes there, select Gitlab repository should be maxbambi, make sure all other settings are correct too.

Back