E2istream alternative

mrblue

This was working, now cant get any links. And website is down so dont have telnet install install command nor the two telnet commands to fix ifd source error. Py curl i think it was called.

Has anyone got these three commands?

Or perhaps is there an alternative enigma plugin for streaming?

Series/ the watch, Series9, Putlocker, Yify and Streamlord on TSi player are all still working, but we have lost a few normally reliable links of late, like Forja, Look movies, 123 movies, filmatavia, but these few currently working links still are updating the latest movies and series episodes, I stick to Series9 and Streamlord, all good there, plus they have the pause, ff/rw function still working.

Guys, go easy on me as Im not very tech savvy. From reading the above I have a Zgemmah2s box with IPTV sub and I do have those apps or plugins (sorry, not sure of the correct names) such as Solar movies, 123 movies etc. I also have "Watch Series" and "Series Watch" which are probably the same and I used to be always able to use those too stream US TV programmes such as Chicago PD, Blue Bloods etc but whenever I try now I just get on screen messages like "no valid links". What can I do to get these shows going again and how would I do it? As i said Im a numpty when it comes to these things so simple replies, if any, would much appreciated.

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong thread or forum.

Series/the watch, Series9 and Streamlord on the tsi player are still working fine for us and uk tv shows. What is your version on your E2istream?

Thanks for the reply. Pressing the Portal button brings up E2i Player for me and there's over 30 apps listed there, if thats the correct term. There's a good few for Films and a couple for sports and cartoons etc and the 2 that I used in the past are "Series the Watch" and on top of screen its listed as the url https:/go watchseries.io and then the other I used is "Watch Series (Watch Series Online for free, Full episodes - Watch Series). Those 2 apps for the series are blank when I click into them i.e. they show folders with titles etc but when I try to view something I usually get the error message "no valid links" or similar.

I dont see any apps like Streamlord or Series 9. Is there any kind of a simple tutorial available to show how and where I could get these and install them?

When I go into the XE plugin I was able to access older box sets but a lot of those arent working either. Im moving to a new provider on Monday next so maybe he might be able to get something going that would allow me to watch the up to date US channels/programmes.

I thought you were already on E2istream and not still on E2iplayer which is gone now, as baz says delete the e2i player and install E2istream and you will then be able to watch what you are looking for, there are a lot of links no longer working on the E2istream, but still enough to make it worthwhile having, and as I said earlier Series/thewatch/ Series9 and Streamlord still have enough content on there to watch or download for watching later.

Thanks very much for the replies. Sorry for not responding sooner but I didnt realise there were further replies as i hadnt received any email notifications.

Anyhow I got a 6 month iptv sub put on the box a couple of days ago. The guy who provided this didnt seem to know much about the E2istream app. Any links to where I can download it from and do I download to my PC and then transfer to the box via usb stick or can it be downloaded and installed directly to the box? If anyone had a link to a "dummy's guide" for doing these things would be great.

Sorry for the stupid questions but as stated earlier Im clueless in this regard.

Thanks very much for the replies. Sorry for not responding sooner but I didnt realise there were further replies as i hadnt received any email notifications.

Anyhow I got a 6 month iptv sub put on the box a couple of days ago. The guy who provided this didnt seem to know much about the E2istream app. Any links to where I can download it from and do I download to my PC and then transfer to the box via usb stick or can it be downloaded and installed directly to the box? If anyone had a link to a "dummy's guide" for doing these things would be great.

Sorry for the stupid questions but as stated earlier Im clueless in this regard.
Look at my guide on this and all info is there for you

Updated E2istream 12/02/2020

I would suggest maybe your supplier is a reseller as the e2isteam/player they should know about ??

I would suggest maybe your supplier is a reseller as the e2isteam/player they should know about ??
It looks that way alright. I asked him about it and he said that it was included with the sub but when I got home and set up the box again there's no E2istream on it. He's a guy I got to know who helped me out a few times in the past with games for the kids and an odd PC problem so I cant say too much to him.

Back