E2istream issues

mrblue

I have two issues with e2istream, I've flashed latest 6.3 with woosh, have installed from feeds and also from telnet command but still getting same symptoms. Most links do not work, either it says no links available or it comes up with IFD protocol source. I've just this for along time and I know some apps come and go and links may not be available on all sources but there is clearly an issue. Has anyone noticed this

Another issue is my friend who has a solo2 running same build as me although I have zgemma, well his keyboard is different and he can't delete characters on the virtual keyboard

I get no links available but not the other mentioned I'm on vix with willobuild tho plus depends which app on the e2istream your using

the ifd protocol message means you need the py package, you can get all the info and help on the FB page for istream, I have used the same ipk from June every time I have flashed image both on openvix woosh and openvix and all still working great as updates to latest at first use,

as above, check out their fb page as CM would prefer you to get info direct from their page, in the announcements section you will find your answer to your problem, run a couple of scripts & your good to go again.
Regarding keyboard not displaying correctly change the skin back to the default (matrix) to get your full keyboard back (it's a fault with the skin)
Menu/setup/usage&gui/skin setup then change it back after you have finished.

Back