E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working for me now on E2i stream, just downloaded a few things of them and all is ok, my E2i stream version is 2020, 01,03.01

Working for me now on E2i stream, just downloaded a few things of them and all is ok, my E2i stream version is 2020, 01,03.01
Yes but your downloading which is different to how most people use it, Downloads are ok but try and play the streams and will not work because the players have not been updated, When you download and play those it does not use the e2istrem plugin software

I never watch anything really, I just download and watch later, if anyone else wants to watch something, then start downloading and then start watching 5 mins in from the download, then it will play ok, just checked putlocker and streamlord playing ok without downloading

Just check SSS facebook profile. You will not be able to check discussion on gitlab because @maxbambi remove profile with it.
Why? Let hope nothing is lost on the Internet and there is backup of this.

Truth is always better than lies.
I'm not on social media tbh mate too many noobs

I have to say, on a personal note, I always loved this plugin, it was always well updated and you could get most programmes and movies on it.
Then SamSamSam got a load of crap and he stopped putting in all the work that was necessary to keep it up to date, and that was absolutely his prerogative, as he has a family and friends that he needed to put before anything else.
If SSS1123 is indeed SamSamSam, then he would be more than welcome to hang around here at TechKings, and if we as a forum could help him lighten his load, I'm sure we would be glad to help.

If you need anything, just shout.

Yes you are right. I agree.

View attachment 49925

Who wrote this? Who is the author of these posts? Yes, CM. These are posts from sss's facebook profile ;)

Don't you think it's funny now?
This is exactly the type of thing that got e2istream section closed for a few weeks on linuxsat members arguing over the rights and wrong who did what e.t.c.
@SSS123 already see that discussion with CM and more on his FB page posted it a long while back.

They are not stealing it, sss chooses not to maintain the plugin that's his choice but it would be great if he came back to it. Various coders have chosen to try and update it.

Some of the name calling has been ridicules on both sides.

Before all this happened sss was happy for people to create pull request on his gitlab repo but they can't continue to maintain it on there version?

Lastly in credits screen samsamsam is credited for his hard work and says the work is from the original e2iplayer

1_0_19_BBB_1E_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20200419214855.jpg

Last edited:
@dsayers2014

It is not true at all. Did you read GIT thread?
CM stolen private code of E2iPlayer after sss stops support and move his plugin to private domain.
That's the truth.

I hope I will find git archive with this topic, but even on facebook you can read a lot.
So, the question is who you are @dsayers2014 and why you are trying to protect CM?
@dsayers2014 you try to say tha this is not true:

View attachment 49939

?
You can go to the facebook page and check by your self:
E2iPlayer

The most of "his" (CM's) fixes are code taken from sss private code.

I hope to dig away this topic on gitlab. wonder what you will say then...

@SSS123.......dsayers2014 is a respected member on this forum and others.
He is not saying there is no truth in your postings but has stated what the information was available at that time.
We have no information/background/knowledge of who you are and can but guess that you may be SamSanSam ?
I have already pm'd you earlier with a proposal which you have not bothered to respond to ?
We are fair minded people on this forum BUT we will not be allowing ANYBODY to start airing personal grievances that are/were nothing to do with us or our members.
The offer i made to you still stands but starting personal attacks WILL NOT BE TOLERATED as we do not operate under those conditions.

I'm not going to get involved with this argument of who said what. I'm just an end user of iptv player, e2iplayer or e2istream.

We end users just want to use a free plugin that plays films and tv series. Sss gave up on the project a long time ago and as I said it would be great if he came back but that is unlikely. I don't see the need to keep going on about private code. This will be the last I will say anything about this as it's old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back