E2iStream - non working links

phildo79

HI

Anyone else having trouble finding working links for TV and movie links on things like YIFI, Watch Series, Solar Movies etc.? It is becoming more and more difficult to watch a recently uploaded link. And quite often, when it does work, the link stops and starts like crazy which makes it practically unwatchable.

I update my box on a regular basis and I believe I have the current update on E2iStream (2019.10.24.01) so I am not sure what else I can do.

I find it odd that current TV shows are constantly being updated on, for example, Watch Series but none of the links work. And sometimes there appear to be over 50 links to choose from.

Any help or even just a reason for what is going on would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hasn't been updated from CM for some time!
When I use it I try the TS media bit, seems more links working for films series!!

Series9 for tv shows and movies, Filmatvia for movies only, Forja for both and Look movies, also for both, and as Toddy2 points out, theres TS media working too, still not a bad selection overall.

Yeah, I have pretty much gone through them all at some stage, trying to find a good link for something specific. The TS media one is unfamiliar though. Perhaps I just haven't tried it.

Thanks guys

Back