E2IStream not updating

mickmac

Installed e2istream last (vu+ solo 2, atv 6.3, wooshbuild) but everytime it tries to update I get a lot of error messages saying it cannot create "tmp/XXXXXX/XXXXx" as "the file already exists. Any help would be appreciated

Uninstall and re install it mate latest update 23/10/19 on e2istream as I updated mine yesterday

Installed e2istream last (vu+ solo 2, atv 6.3, wooshbuild) but everytime it tries to update I get a lot of error messages saying it cannot create "tmp/XXXXXX/XXXXx" as "the file already exists. Any help would be appreciated
Uninstall your current version and then copy and paste the command line below into telnet,Box will then reboot and you will have this plugin back on the box,Go down to the green arrow and update and it will then bring you to yesterdays latest version (y)

wget http://www.softrix.co.uk/istream/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

I tried to uninstall it last night but weirdly it doesn't appear in installed extensions, am i lookimg in the wrong place ? and is there any other way to manually uninstall it

I tried to uninstall it last night but weirdly it doesn't appear in installed extensions, am i lookimg in the wrong place ? and is there any other way to manually uninstall it
When you uninstall a plugin the the box needs to restart Gui to totally remove it from the box and follow as i have posted

Hi guys, updated mine few mins ago, and tried putting on nursery rhymes for the little one on youtube but message says i dont have enough memory on hdd/movie.

I do have 16gb usb connected but still get the following message

Would appreciate any help. Thanks20191024_164026.jpg

Back