Satellite E2iStream problem

Kenkidd

Hi All

Like some others I was having problems downloading in E2iPlayer.
I got rid of that and installed E2iStream via a code I found in another post ( wget http://www.softrix.co.uk/istream/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh } and can now download through TSPlayer.
However, when I try to download from anywhere else from the icon list, like Series Watch, whichever server link from the 4 shown I use, I get the following message:

No valid links available
Last error: “Hosting “vidcloud9.com" unknown”

Is it just that the servers no longer work, or do I need to do something connected with this message?

Yes, it means the urls in the plugin for that host no longer work, the author hasn't updated the plugin much recently as he has 'real life' that is keeping him from doing updates, I'm sure once he gets the time he will sort it.

Hi All

Like some others I was having problems downloading in E2iPlayer.
I got rid of that and installed E2iStream via a code I found in another post ( wget http://www.softrix.co.uk/istream/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh } and can now download through TSPlayer.
However, when I try to download from anywhere else from the icon list, like Series Watch, whichever server link from the 4 shown I use, I get the following message:

No valid links available
Last error: “Hosting “vidcloud9.com" unknown”

Is it just that the servers no longer work, or do I need to do something connected with this message?
I put a zipped version of the ipk last week, it may work through USB install, just click my name to find post

I put a zipped version of the ipk last week, it may work through USB install, just click my name to find post

the IPK floating about on here range from being 3 to 8 month old versions of the plugin, the one installed with the code used by the op installs version 2020.01.03.01 6 weeks old

the IPK floating about on here range from being 3 to 8 month old versions of the plugin, the one installed with the code used by the op installs version 2020.01.03.01 6 weeks old
Assumed it was working as all my boxes are ok and working, fresh flash last week openvix and ftp that ipk to three and all updated!

Assumed it was working as all my boxes are ok and working, fresh flash last week openvix and ftp that ipk to three and all updated!

Thanks for the replies Toddy2.
I downloaded the ipk you suggested but saw that the version appeared to be 20191205 whereas the update via my H7 was 2020.01.03.01, as grog68 says.
Reading the author's notes re the upgrade, he concentrated on TSiplayer and will be doing the rest later.

I downloaded the ipk you suggested but saw that the version appeared to be 20191205 whereas the update via my H7 was 2020.01.03.01, as grog68 says.
Reading the author's notes re the upgrade, he concentrated on TSiplayer and will be doing the rest later.
check the e2istream facebook group, it's a closed group so you will need to ask to join. Any updates will be posted in there first

I was assuming it would update! Mine did it's showing 2020.01.03.01 now! Join the closed group for istream if you use the app a lot, I've been a member since he took over, I'm sure he will get everything back as it was before!

Back