E2istream

Only just found out that this has replaced E2iplayer and my question is, Do I need a subscription to be able to use it on my ZgemmaH2S? I no longer have an IPTV subscription with my supplier as I use the Smart STB app now.

I only used to use Dwatchseries and Filmativa really so its just to save having to use my pc to watch them on.

Thanks in advance.

Some of the apps ask user name and password and some ask you need premium account.
What is that and how to get that information if someone is interested?

Brilliant, time to get the old box out! Just asked my supplier about it and he reckons its not a stable version that auto updates,and it requires daily manual updates.

I'm guessing he's wrong,or just going off of old info. It took nearly 2 months for him to find out samsam wasn't doing E2iplayer updates anymore!

Load of shite mine always updates when updates available think he needs to do a bit of research first as it updates regularly

Thought as much. the only reason I stay with my supplier is because he does the boxing and he's local. Over the years he's accused his customers of stealing from him and leaking his streams,only for it to turn out his server was hacked. Blaming everyones ISP for throttling connections,glitches,freezes then a week later admitting he's got server problems. Its the same bloke who had his details personal details leaked online a few years back because he pissed someone off. Now he runs its as a "legitimate" business,with a huge paper trail leading back to him so he's not that clever really.

Just downloaded this plugin on my vu solo 2 box, I got few question if you guys can help?
I got HDD and USB attached but does this plugin take up a lot of box internal memory?
What is it, and how to use, once I downloaded it via telnet, first time you open it asks to download a load of players etc.
Which attachment is best for latest movies and series?
Also does it have adult section and does it have a password or anything as dont want kids getting to it?
Just some general info & how use the plugin & pros and cons would be nice thanks guys

Just downloaded this plugin on my vu solo 2 box, I got few question if you guys can help?
I got HDD and USB attached but does this plugin take up a lot of box internal memory?
What is it, and how to use, once I downloaded it via telnet, first time you open it asks to download a load of players etc.
Which attachment is best for latest movies and series?
Also does it have adult section and does it have a password or anything as dont want kids getting to it?
Just some general info & how use the plugin & pros and cons would be nice thanks guys
That's a lot of questions there, its all pretty simple when its installed, play around with it and you will eventually know what bits suit you!! The adult section is pin secured, join istream facebook group and they will answer all your questions with guides, if you have USB or had connected there will be no memory issues!!

I've just updated my vu+ solo 2 to atv 6.3 with wooshbuild and I saw this in extensions, does it now work with atv6.3 as i read that it originally only worked with atv6.2. Oh and is there any way to watch us tv channels on it, specifically hgtv and food network (don't laugh it's for the missus)?
Appreciate any help/advice

Back