E2iStream

Kerry45

Did new flash on box as old e2i player wouldnt load any ITV channels and same thing happens now with new e2i stream. When wanna catch up off itv, all links say, error occurs during download
Any ideas?

Did new flash on box as old e2i player wouldnt load any ITV channels and same thing happens now with new e2i stream. When wanna catch up off itv, all links say, error occurs during download
Any ideas?
You should update to the latest version of the plugin and should be fine. First you need to uninstall old one by removing the plugin.

Anyone find that when watching a movie on the E2i player they keep freezing and glitching. Only on some films but gets pretty annoying after a while. Box is hardwired and 150mb broadband so can’t understand why. Any help folks.

Any ideas?
Is there any fix for this?

Anyone find that when watching a movie on the E2i player they keep freezing and glitching. Only on some films but gets pretty annoying after a while. Box is hardwired and 150mb broadband so can’t understand why. Any help folks.

just download it and it should play fine.

What benefits do you get from using this plugin? Just wondering as I have never used it......is there anything that makes it appealing?

What benefits do you get from using this plugin? Just wondering as I have never used it......is there anything that makes it appealing?
It's used for movies and tv series I haven't had issues with putlocker myself but I don't use it much.

@dsayers2014 would it be more updated than the likes of iptv vod or kodi. See lots of posts and it kinda puts you off if not being updated or being more of a nuisance than anything else. Then again this could just be me being a lazy barsteward :ROFLMAO:

@dsayers2014 would it be more updated than the likes of iptv vod or kodi. See lots of posts and it kinda puts you off if not being updated or being more of a nuisance than anything else. Then again this could just be me being a lazy barsteward :ROFLMAO:
That depends what you get from your provider mine only has hd movies they don't have cam quality so it takes a while for latest films to be added. As for more content then kodi probably not as kodi will probably use similar site like putlocker, icefilms etc.

It doesn't seem to get updated anymore to fix broken hosts but for me putlocker and series the watch still works.

That depends what you get from your provider mine only has hd movies they don't have cam quality so it takes a while for latest films to be added. As for more content then kodi probably not as kodi will probably use similar site like putlocker, icefilms etc.

It doesn't seem to get updated anymore to fix broken hosts but for me putlocker and series the watch still works.
All come from the same sources mainly if its kodi/e2istream/e2iplayer ect ect

Just download what. I removed it and reloaded it but still the same.
i mean go into e2istream and choose host,ie watchseries,putlocker,find your film,press green to download to hdd and wait.When finished downloading go to your filelist and your movie will be there ready to play,using a zgemma h2s.

Back