e2istream

Hi all of a sudden my e2istream has stopped working all that comes up is hosting mcloud2 to unknown was working fine until last night please advise

As I have said before Moshi, I mostly download content and then watch later without any problems, I have watched several things recently too though , without downloading first, both on putlocker and Streamlord without any issues.

As I have said before Moshi, I mostly download content and then watch later without any problems, I have watched several things recently too though , without downloading first, both on putlocker and Streamlord without any issues.
Not arguing with you sir,Your method works just fine even your favourite channels download (ADULT) :ROFLMAO:

Hi all of a sudden my e2istream has stopped working all that comes up is hosting mcloud2 to unknown was working fine until last night please advise
Mine is the same. Not sure if there is an alternative plugin. If you have e2istream (not player) some of the lo=inks on TS media are still working

Streamlord is on the tsi player in the e2istream which is still ok, and plays content, putlocker is ok to download and watch later as is series/ the watch

Streamlord is on the tsi player in the e2istream which is still ok, and plays content, putlocker is ok to download and watch later as is series/ the watch
Neither putlocker or series/thewatch is allowing downloads anymore. Getting error hosting vidcloud9.com error

I downloaded just a few mins ago from series the watch, the xstreamcdn 720 link, worked fine, I see what you mean with putlocker, getting the same errors, have you downloaded from streamlord ok

I downloaded just a few mins ago from series the watch, the xstreamcdn 720 link, worked fine, I see what you mean with putlocker, getting the same errors, have you downloaded from streamlord ok
Yes you're right, I can download from series/the watch but most movies and series have all dead links. Clicking on random episodes I find the odd one that works bur overall poor enough unfortunately. It was good while it lasted. Thanks to anyone who supported this plugin.

Why dont you explain it to me then, what I said to you was that I didnt need the pin for adult channels as I never have used that link on the E2i stream

Yes you're right, I can download from series/the watch but most movies and series have all dead links. Clicking on random episodes I find the odd one that works bur overall poor enough unfortunately. It was good while it lasted. Thanks to anyone who supported this plugin.
Yeah, your right, it was once a great plug in, but its on its last legs now, good while it lasted though.

Back