E2m3u2bouquet - Duplicate Bouquets

pjhpjh79

Morning All,

OpenATV 6.3 and Wooshbuild Installed on VU+Uno4Kse.

I have a strange issue with this Plugin.

I setup my Supplier the same as I always have before, run a scan to import the Bouquets and EPGImporter Files.
All works fine.

But then out of nowhere, all my IPTV Bouquets are Duplicated but with VOD added to the beginning of them. I.E. Entertainment becomes VOD Entertainment.
There is also a Duplicate Source added to EPGImporter.

If I remove all Bouquets and don't re-run E2m3u2bouquet. Once I re-start the Box all the Bouquets with VOD added re-appear in the list.

I've checked the EPGimport folder in /root/etc and the duplicate .xml files start with "iptvsubportal_", The normal ones start "suls_iptv_".

Has anyone seen this issue before and can point me in the direction of why its happening and a potential fix?

Cheers.

May be its the setting in Providers screen - think its multiple VOD

I've got a similar issue but mine duplicate the bouquets. I think its my old plugin (xtream editor) causing it

May be its the setting in Providers screen - think its multiple VOD

I've got a similar issue but mine duplicate the bouquets. I think its my old plugin (xtream editor) causing it

@edmoses The Multiple VOD option is to split all VOD into their own Bouquets. I had this set to on before and didn't get this issue.

It's doing my head in.

What about disabling EPG Importer for now if your supplier doesn't have EPG working at the moment. That might be causing it. Just a thought.

I never found a fix for this. My supplier said it was an issue with E2m3u2bouquet. So I went back to using Xtream.

Any fix for this?
I have the same issue.
If your build is old and out of date and support, then reflash the box, and setup afresh.
If your build is reasonably current and up to date, then use the Reset Bouquets routine in the E2m3u2bouquet plugin, restart box, then use Create Bouquets in the E2m3u2bouquet plugin.

I'm going out on a limb and say the duplicate bouquets and EPG source entries aren't coming from Suls.

You either have some other plugin with said bouquets, or at some point setup the provider via some script that installed some cronjob or init script.

There's an older discussion where someone is complaining, might be worth reading it: Suls e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 IPTV Bouquet MakerMaker plugin
Hi oottppxx,

I did a full reflash with fully updated software. Then installed the Suls script. I was still getting the same issue after a day or too.

I did check to see if a Cronjob was set up, but couldn't see anything in there.

I'll take a look at the other thread and see if it sheds some light on it.

Thanks.

Hi oottppxx,

I did a full reflash with fully updated software. Then installed the Suls script. I was still getting the same issue after a day or too.

Thanks.
Use jedimaker plugin instead

Hi oottppxx,

Thanks.

Can you access the command line on the receiver and run the following:

grep -lri iptvsubportal /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/

as well as

grep -lri suls_iptv /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/

and post the results?

Can you access the command line on the receiver and run the following:

grep -lri iptvsubportal /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/

as well as

grep -lri suls_iptv /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/

and post the results?
I don't have these Plugins installed anymore pal,

I re-flashed the box and went back to using Xstrem.

Back