No permission to download

Ferret.

Administrator
Staff member
Fez1 submitted a new resource:

e2m3u2bouquet Latest - Version 1.0.40

e2m3u2bouquet_1.0.40

UPDATE
1) Fixed all sorts of little things in ipk package control scripts in plugin installation
2) Again, the code is somewhat optimized in various places to make the m3u processing faster and more "embellished"
3) Added support for OpenATV 7.0 for newbies (it turned out pretty good ... even srviceapp is on the feed: blush :)

Edem script (iLook)
Also a bit "optimized" ... Now all you need to do is enter...

Read more about this resource...

Thats the only info i have im afraid.

UPDATE
1) Fixed all sorts of little things in ipk package control scripts in plugin installation
2) Again, the code is somewhat optimized in various places to make the m3u processing faster and more "embellished"
3) Added support for OpenATV 7.0 for newbies (it turned out pretty good ... even srviceapp is on the feed: blush :)

Edem script (iLook)
Also a bit "optimized" ... Now all you need to do is enter...

I installed version 1.0.41
with the older version 0.85 I found the .xml under etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouguet/config.xml
where can I find it with the never version?

Have you tried looking in / usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / Extensions / E2m3u2bouquet

Or if you have a usb or hdd and you have installed the plugin there

/ media / hdd / E2m3u2bouquet
/ media / usb / E2m3u2bouquet

Fez updated e2m3u2bouquet Latest with a new update entry:

e2m3u2bouquet 1.0.43 (Mod Dorik1972)

e2m3u2bouquet 1.0.43 (Mod Dorik1972)

"Completely redesigned pattern regex-pa for m3u parsing ... now it works ~1sec faster for 800-1000 processed records
The theory says that if we do re. compile () for union, i.e. like this re. compile ('timeshift|tvg-tec|tvg-id|tvg-name|tvg-logo'), then rewriting it like this-re. compile ('t(?:imeshift|vg\ - (?: id|logo|name|rec))')... we will get an increase in speed by hundreds of times"

Read the rest of this update entry...

roesem: config.xml is here: /hdd/E2m3u2bouquet
Don't know why it is there but anyway this plugin works smoothly with openatv 7.0

I have been using Suls IPTV Bouquet Maker E2m3ubouquet v 0.8.5 plugin in my Zgemma H9 Combo running OpenATV 6.4
However after today's Software Update I found it was replaced by E2m3ubouquet 1.0.43 - Dorik edition. When I opened the Dorik edition my free Providers were missing.
I copied my config.xml file into the /hdd/E2m3u2bouquet folder but now it is on the hdd, the USB stick plugged in at the back, instead of etc/enigma2/E2m3u2bouquet in the box as before.
I moved the /hdd/E2m3u2bouquet to etc/enigma2/E2m3u2bouquet in FileZilla but now the Providers don't show in the plugin.
I removed E2m3ubouquet 1.0.43 - Dorik and the Plugins then listed both E2m3ubouquet v 0.8.5 and E2m3ubouquet 1.0.43 - Dorik.
However when I selected E2m3ubouquet v 0.8.5 it installed E2m3ubouquet 1.0.43 - Dorik again!
I prefer the config.xml to be saved internally not on the USB so tried to install the E2m3ubouquet v 0.8.5 IPK file but does not work.
UPDATE
I have now switched from E2m3ubouquet to JediMakerXtream plugin - does everything that E2m3ubouquet v 0.8.5 used to do.

Last edited:
It's E2m3ubouquet 1.0.43 - Dorik. I don't want to update to this version but it appears in the list of software updates on my E2 box so I have no choice whilst updating the other components.

Back