e2m3u2bouquet

baadboy

Hi all,i am stuck with trying to installed iptv on zgemma H2h.running W/infinity on box,downloaded e2m3u2bouquet from plugins.clicked on e2m3u2bouquet plugin,providers,pressed green button and added name pasted m3u url .dont have the epg url to enter.saved it at this point.exited to main menu.when going back into e2m3u2bouquet plugin it takes me back to bouquets maker menu with configure,provider etc.some directions would be very welcomed,thank you

Hi all,i am stuck with trying to installed iptv on zgemma H2h.running W/infinity on box,downloaded e2m3u2bouquet from plugins.clicked on e2m3u2bouquet plugin,providers,pressed green button and added name pasted m3u url .dont have the epg url to enter.saved it at this point.exited to main menu.when going back into e2m3u2bouquet plugin it takes me back to bouquets maker menu with configure,provider etc.some directions would be very welcomed,thank you
Download and install jedimaker from plugins menu
After installation paste your m3u in etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/playlists.txt file and away you go

Download and install jedimaker from plugins menu
After installation paste your m3u in etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/playlists.txt file and away you go
hi,thank you very much got it working.can you please forward detail as to how to have epg guide on this please thanks again

Epg is pre defined on jedi if you've followed pablos advice and used jedi. You would go into menu setup system setup epg then epg importer press blue for sources tick relavent sources including your providers then green to save yellow to run scan. If using e2mbouquet maker you would need this epg url and just amend the specific details with your details
http://provider_url/xmltv.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD

Hi,thank you for that .i have followed the directions and scan is good,the only problem is that i have with the iptv is the listing for channels ,entertainment,movies sports etc are there but epg blank and all programmes listingxs are blank .i can only see the times across the top.for my normal all epg as stated above are visible.what caan i do to resolve this thanks

Is there a file that shows all the bouquets created by this app? I want inspect an issue I am having.

If my m3u has VOD then it doesn't create the bouquets and I get 'Unable to download m3u file from url.

If m3u does not have VOD then the bouquets are created fine.

@dsayers2014 - maybe you know which file please?

In etc/enigma2/e2m3ubouquet there's a current sort file I haven't used it for a while so I'm not sure of the exact name. That shows bouquets and channels

Is there a file that shows username/password/server details other than the config.xml ? I've managed to import m3u file using different details but now want to enter my own?

If I reset bouquets then I am back to square one.

If I amend confiq.xml the channels still use the old details the bouquets were created from if u follow?

Just create another provider via plugin and give it any name then save. Goto the config.xml and you should see a new entry to add details

Just create another provider via plugin and give it any name then save. Goto the config.xml and you should see a new entry to add details

Nope hasn't done the trick.

As the bouquets were created using the previous details its still using them to make the connection.

Ideally I need something similar to how a m3u file looks within the app so I can just amend the details

EDIT : Used Jedi Maker as a test and that worked so seems to be e2m3u issue only

Last edited:
Back