Easiest way to reflash? As been told I have to do this as my xtreme TV not working

As moshibeth has said what firmware is on the box what box model you don't have to re flash go on putty connect to your box login as type root press enter then type opkg remove xtreamTv press enter

As moshibeth has said what firmware is on the box what box model you don't have to re flash go on putty connect to your box login as type root press enter then type opkg remove xtreamTv press enter

lol...bet thats went well over his head Bazcfc m8...

lol...bet thats went well over his head Bazcfc m8...
Full reflash of firmware to the latest opatv and a full setup with iptv and jenny never even touched her laptop once lol

You just canny beat that type of services (y)
Thank you kind sir,How many of these so called providers would even attempt to help a forum member/ own customers this way even if they know how which i doubt.God help the request section when that reopens :unsure:

Back