HD51 4K Easy Question for you guys. How do I review the list of Timers that are set?

pebbleridge

I think the title says it all.

How do I review the list of Timers that are set?

I've looked in the Openvix manual, and have been unable to find the list of Timers, I'm sure there must be an easy access button, but I can't find it. :disappointed:

I'm running Openvix 6.2.008 (willobuild)

If you can find a button that I haven't already used for something :ROFLMAO:
Try pressing buttons to see what they do.

Sorry, I don't think I've described it very well.
I meant I would like to change the Blue "Sort by" button on this screen to the "Timers" button

blue.button.jpg

That's the movie selection screen. You can't select timers from it. Are you getting confused between recordings and timers?

Personally I can't think of an easier way than long pressing the red button unless you want to get rid of one of the other functions.

It is MENU > SETUP > USER INTERFACE > BUTTON SETUP

Hi Guys.
I would like to say thankyou to each and everyone of you who have tried to guide this numpty through the setting up of my Mutant HD51
I'm sorry to admit that I have bitten off more than I can chew, and despite all of your help I am going to sell the Mutant, it's just a bit to clever for me.
I apologise if I have wasted your time and I would like to say that I have enjoyed interacting with you, EVERYONE has been extremely helpful.
Thanks again,

Paul

Back