EASY VPN ADDER NOT FOUND on plugin

Hi
I go straight to the point, I realised my ISP blocked me from view stuff on my zgemma box.
first thing i did was to check my ip address and it was showing my real ip address
i decided to re-install wooshbuild infinity. Then i realised I can't install Easy vpn adder any more. it worked well with Nord VPN service for me.
Can you please tell me of any other way i can install my Nord VPN to my box, or can some one provide with me with a new vpn plugin for wooshbuild as my zegmma box will not work without a VPN

Without sounding daft, you are looking for the plug in the right place aren’t you?

Press Green > Green > Wooshbuild.

found it, my bad.. for some reason.. Nord VPN doesnt work any more . Any way to set up Nord VPN?
I need to sort this out ASAP. please help. Is there any way i can set up my Nord VPN? I dont fancy buying a Router to set up for this mission.

I have a Three years subscription with Nord, which works great. Does Digibit tie you down to 12 months or a one off monthly payment? I prefer to try the service and see if its worth it first

They dont offer trials, its a subscription only . Which sucks! Whats weird is, there an add on for Digibit . I dont know how my Nord stopped working but im such its another way of wooshbuild team to earn more money .
it just so happens, all the other VPN service cant work but one VPN service is compatible .....

You’ve got it all wrong!

You can subscribe for a mere £2. If it doesn’t suit you, just cancel!

Sorry for jumping into this thread, how do you go about setting up Digibit, is it a seperate plugin or is it easy Vpn adder?

Go to plugins, instead of clicking on extensions, go to Wooshbuild, you then have two sweet options, either to add Digit plugin or Easy VPN adder plugin. You see i am annoyed because for some reason Nord vpn doesn't work on Easy VPN adder plugin any more, leaving people who configure there VPN to Wooshbuild frustrated. Some smart A** decided to capitalise on VPN services by making sure other services doesn't work on wood build apart from Digibit plugin. Digibit cost 2GBP subscription per month which isn't much but when you do the maths 2GBP x 36 months = Asus Router. I rather buy an Asus Router set it up as a VPN Router and know I can use it and own it. I already have a VPN why should I then Buy another one?
How come all of a sudden Easy VPN adder doesn't work and there one that works just fine?

They dont offer trials, its a subscription only . Which sucks! Whats weird is, there an add on for Digibit . I dont know how my Nord stopped working but im such its another way of wooshbuild team to earn more money .
it just so happens, all the other VPN service cant work but one VPN service is compatible .....

I suggest you put another image on your box as I don't make a single penny from doing Wooshbuild or any of the plugins I write. I don't have a donation or buy me a beer link anymore. I do it because I enjoy it and it makes life easy for users like yourself. Contact Digibit and ask them if I have made any money from them. I can have an affiliate link but don't.

If you are interested in what we are working on at the moment and if you bothered to look in the WooshBuild support thread, you would have read that we are re-writing the plugin for VPN connections for as many providers as we can.

So take you money making conspiracy theories, shove them up your arse and find another image please as I can't stand ungrateful people. Maybe create your own plugin for Nord and share it with others.

Wooshman no dis-respect to your self or your community. I think you are doing a fab Job. You know why i got pissed off, I never suggested you made money off Digibit. I only said its frustrating because Easy VPN adder aint working and all of a sudden I now need to get another VPN or worse case buy a router. I think you should put the donation link back up as i am sure many of us appreciate your effort.

I will put my hands up and say you are right, i haven't taken the time to read the thread about re-writing the plugin for VPN, so for that I do apologise. But my anger wasn't aimed at you or the community

Wooshman no dis-respect to your self or your community. I think you are doing a fab Job. You know why i got pissed off, I never suggested you made money off Digibit. I only said its frustrating because Easy VPN adder aint working and all of a sudden I now need to get another VPN or worse case buy a router. I think you should put the donation link back up as i am sure many of us appreciate your effort
  1. I will put my hands up and say you are right, i haven't taken the time to read the thread about re-writing the plugin for VPN, so for that I do apologise. But my anger wasn't aimed at you or the community

Last edited:
Back