EASY VPN PLUGIN ON WOOSHBUILD. Still shows my actual IP within plugin?

tomlee80

Hi, So it's almost a year down the line since I signed up to Digibit and ensured that my the Easy VPN plugin had the correct credentials and was active..

It's only today that I paid attention to the IP Address indicated in Easy VPN with the VPN switched on. It's MY ACTUAL IP. Also I have downloaded the speedtest plugin from my Zgemma H2.S box and it still locates a server for the speedtest which is undeniably local to my location.

What am I doing wrong here?

When you have added your
Password /username / selected your country to run v.p.n through
Have you pressed blue button to save your
Settings The icon top left should activate
Green Then try e2 speed test

Mine has started having strange behaviour. Always green icon even if I push stop button. Cant seem to delete data and start again (even deleting the app it seems to remember details). I'm not sure its even running but green icon suggests its always running?

Mine has started having strange behaviour. Always green icon even if I push stop button. Cant seem to delete data and start again (even deleting the app it seems to remember details). I'm not sure its even running but green icon suggests its always running?
I'm also having trouble with this trying to stop vpn but still stays connected also like you uninstalled plugin but still connected the vpn is throttling my bandwidth

Try Menu ->Setup -> System -> Network -> OpenVPN setup and then stop it.

I don't know if it will solve the issue you're having but worth a try

Back