ebay scammer selling lines

droneni

Hi every one if buying gift off ebay dont buy of ghostrider he gives you all the write info and waits for ebays money back to be past by certain date he thens turns server off so he pockets the money i dont mind £15.95 down to this scumbag kids now left with no tv until I can afford another gift

people dont research before buying and people are told not to buy from ebay boxes and gifts as its more money in their pocket when you get cut off.

Not always true, I got my very first box ( openbox v5s ) from there and the gift is still working! I even put the gift on my vu+ solo 2, It's been about 9 - 10 months now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You now get 6 months to claim your cash back with PayPal.

So if he's waiting for pay pals cash back claims to expire he needs to wait 6 months. If it's a decent line £15 for 6 months is cheap as chips.

You can only claim back cash if it was sent as a service and not a gift (family/friends).

This post was reported but it can remain in place.

but the problem there is you buy the item oh goody it works and leave feedback 2 weeks later with a 5 star rating,after three months were up you cannot report it as limit is 90 days so seller has a 100% good feedback?now you see where problems come in dont you,some are legit and others not.

Not always true, I got my very first box ( openbox v5s ) from there and the gift is still working! I even put the gift on my vu+ solo 2, It's been about 9 - 10 months now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here. Service is faultless as well. Lets hope it continues

I'm using a gift off fleabay, cost £15 for the year and has been working flawless, I hear alot of horror stories but I guess I'm just lucky?

Also good to point out Ebays money back guarantee doesn't cover digitally sent items. So sellers word against yours

also remember fleabay has a lot of traceability!

Everything is tracked now, why do you think fleabay and paypal are now separate companies (but still held under the same ownership) ??

Do what you do, if you don't want to get caught don't do it, IF you get caught don't whinge about it.

but the problem there is you buy the item oh goody it works and leave feedback 2 weeks later with a 5 star rating,after three months were up you cannot report it as limit is 90 days so seller has a 100% good feedback?now you see where problems come in dont you,some are legit and others not.

Isnt it you have 60 days to leave feedback or has it changed to 90 days?

i bought a line locally it was perfect upto last week. had it 6months into a 2 year and im guessing ive been pulled from server. friend provided me with a 2nd line off some one hes been using for family and thats been pulled aswell. so i paid for 2 lines this year and neither are working... yet my first line with box off flebay worked like a charm for 13 months

If you have a good bank like mine (NationWide) you can still get your money back from the EBay scammers like I did. They ended up being out of pocket as I got the Skybox which I sold on EBay plus all my money back.

Hope this helps.

If you have a good bank like mine (NationWide) you can still get your money back from the EBay scammers like I did. They ended up being out of pocket as I got the Skybox which I sold on EBay plus all my money back.

Hope this helps.

not all ebay sellers are scammers i paid £20 for a line 10 months ago and i don't remember it ever being down and works spot on, just depends on who your buying from, altho i wouldnt buy obya again as its pretty obvious what ur buying and can be traced

Back