edision box

Belaris

Hi does anyone have any experience with this box - [h=1]Edision OS MINI 2x DVB-S/S2 Linux Enigma 2 Twin Tuner Digital Satellite Receiver HD 1080p PVR?[/h]looking for a budget x2 tuner and looking at this.

Thanks in advance

Gary Nixon

I've had mine about a week now,
I missed bees guide and messed my set up,
Once pointed to it, and with some help from here I got my box up and running great, its a massive improvement on my old skybox f5,
I'd recommend it to anyone.
As said, WOS and openvix,

Sorry to be a pain, is this worth the extra £100 [h=1]GiGaBlue HD QUAD+ PLUS Linux Enigma 2 HD PVR Satellite Receiver 2x DVB-S/S2 + 2x Plug & Play Tuner Slots[/h]

i have the Esision OS3+ model , i really like this box , i have it over a year now , i find the latest Openatv image runs well on the Edision , the Only thing , which i think lets these boxes down , is the remote control ( which i have had just purchased a replacement one ) , the quality and feel to the remote is a let down, compared to the build quality of the box itself ,

Have I got a different remote to everyone else,? Seems to be a lot of people commenting on it,
I see absolutely nothing wrong with it,!
Maybe I'm easily pleased, or maybe its just so much better than the skybox f5 remote, I dunno tbh.
I can't fault it.

Back