OTHER Edision cable boxes, very cheap - do they work ok?

@pabloescaban how did you get on with the GiGaBlue HD X2 Linux Enigma 2 HD H.265 PVR Receiver & what are your thoughts on it?

It works perfect, cheers.
It wasn't for me it was for my technophobe brother and he's had no problems with it at all, he decided on the Twin cable tuner option so he can watch/record 2 cable channels.
Only problem was the remote...it has a button on it called GIGA in red, if it's pressed, either on purpose or inadvertently, the remote is locked - nothing works until it's pressed again...this wouldn't have been a problem if the instructions mentioned it, which they probably did but the entire instruction book is in German.
After we'd sussed this, it's plain sailing, flashed oatv6.2, added Freerange and loaded line, all works great, very quick to flash and rebooting etc is lightning fast (y)

It works perfect, cheers.
It wasn't for me it was for my technophobe brother and he's had no problems with it at all, he decided on the Twin cable tuner option so he can watch/record 2 cable channels.
Only problem was the remote...it has a button on it called GIGA in red, if it's pressed, either on purpose or inadvertently, the remote is locked - nothing works until it's pressed again...this wouldn't have been a problem if the instructions mentioned it, which they probably did but the entire instruction book is in German.
After we'd sussed this, it's plain sailing, flashed oatv6.2, added Freerange and loaded line, all works great, very quick to flash and rebooting etc is lightning fast (y)
And a cracking price to (y)

After rechecking the specs on both the Zgemma H9 sells itself, I was really hoping that there would be something out there to rival Zgemma's spec, value for money, software options but I'm not seeing it if there is.

Back