Edision mini cant load line

I have a edision mini os and a novice with sat receivers. I have downloaded CCcam from plugins and the cline using filezilla and flash xp.It shows on laptop in etc file after transfer. When I come to open Cccam on CCam manager it goes to no config files present.Can I access the etc file on the box itself and can somone tell me what I am doing wrong please.

as far as i remember you have to download a CCcamcfg from downloads and use filezilla and send to etc.Openvix does not have cfg files in images but are in downloads on forum .

as far as i remember you have to download a CCcamcfg from downloads and use filezilla and send to etc.Openvix does not have cfg files in images but are in downloads on forum .
Thanks,I have already downloaded config files from provider via flash xp and filezilla and they are in the etc file as shown on filezilla but on box it says no config files when I try to start Cccam .Must be missing something.HELP

You should have your line details in a file called CCcam.cfg
Which needs to go in the etc folder. Your using CCam 2.3.0 ??

You should have your line details in a file called CCcam.cfg
Which needs to go in the etc folder. Your using CCam 2.3.0 ??
Thanks for the replies. The config file is in the etc folder on filezilla . CCam 2.3.0 was in the plugins to download .I presume its a newish CCam I suspect its some setting on the box that's wrong but I have checked with numerous links on the set up.

I may have missed this but are you using ViX or ATV?

Menu > Information > About

If you're on ATV the CCcam.cfg goes in /usr/keys/

The only other thing I have noticed is that the config file is saved as a text document.Is that a problem and how and what should I save it as if it is a problem

The only other thing I have noticed is that the config file is saved as a text document.Is that a problem and how and what should I save it as if it is a problem

That will be your problem. Change the settings in Windows Explorer to show filename extensions and delete the .txt extension.

... or do it on the box with dreamexplorer.

Thanks again Ccam is definitely running OK now without the error message that it is not configured. I have a weeks trial configured but no channels are coming up and there is nothing in providers in cccam info.Closer but not there yet. Help

Made no progress .Tried another providers free sample line but no luck. Checked box seems to be OK.Nothing in providers info.Anyone set up one of these boxes for Cccam before.? Openvix loaded .I have run out of ideas ..Help

Is it a combi box or just sat or cable? I've got a ViX backup build for the OS Mini which would rule out any problem with the build.

I have loaded cccam as config file and started it in softcam manager it seems to be working .Don't know whether there should be providers listed in Ccam info but there is nothing in any of these lists in Cccam info. Getting all EPG up for both sky and freesat although sky UK all channels list is there but not pictures.Although on sky movies channel it will show FTA film 4 channel and other free ones. So getting something from sky EPG.
Does another build mean wiping the one I've got or is it one I can switch to and how would I load it? I have both tuners to receive Astra 2E.

Are you copying the CCcam.cfg to /etc/ on the box?
It doesn't go in /usr/keys/ on ViX.

I've just updated my OS Mini build for twin sat to version 5.0.006 with full instructions.
There's a link in my signature.

Back