Ee sim upgrade deal

Not sure if I got lucky or not, but I have just renewed my ee sim only unlimited data/calls/text contract and they have reduced the price to £28 including a smart benefit. If anyone is able to upgrade their contract might be worth a try see if it works for you.Screenshot_20210609_225839.jpg

Last edited:
Not bad for ee bit steep when other networks do better deals as unlimited data do ant mean unlimited once used so much they reduce it to n 4g as happend with me on giffgaff but now on virgin mobile

Not bad for ee bit steep when other networks do better deals as unlimited data do ant mean unlimited once used so much they reduce it to n 4g as happend with me on giffgaff but now on virgin mobile
Yea it is more expensive, I use them as struggled to get a decent speed with others where I use it, I tried a smarty sim but was getting single digit speeds, voda were slightly better but not in comparison to EE. I've got my apple music thru as well so it's comparable if you take of the cost of the music sub from the price. Its really only useful if you are on EE already as its not available as a new deal

i would put ee as the best but their prices are high, but if you get a deal they are alright
they have 10gb for £10 at the min.
i was with them they didn't offer me anything that good to stay

i would put ee as the best but their prices are high, but if you get a deal they are alright
they have 10gb for £10 at the min.
i was with them they didn't offer me anything that good to stay
Talk mobile has same deal as you've described unlimited minuites texts and 10gig of data for £10 just got it for lad always best to shop around and throw other network providers prices at current providers as they will always try price match for you to stay

Talk mobile has same deal as you've described unlimited minuites texts and 10gig of data for £10 just got it for lad always best to shop around and throw other network providers prices at current providers as they will always try price match for you to stay
I went for plusnet

Unlimited text calls, 12gb £8 on a 30 rolling contract. See if something else comes along I can leave

It's uses ee but just less features with it

I went for plusnet

Unlimited text calls, 12gb £8 on a 30 rolling contract. See if something else comes along I can leave

It's uses ee but just less features with it

Ye with them myself. They are OK.

But raised their prices and for 5gb data it's a rip off for me. They are not looking to keep me.

Still looking for a decent one atm.

Have 3 accounts with them and said i would move them all to another provider
Nice one that's fantastic! I was chuffed with mine but I might have to add a couple of family members on my plan and see if they will offer me an improved deal next time. I'll let you know how I get on in 2 years 😂

Back