El Paso mall shooting: Multiple people dead, suspect in custody.

Gun crime in america is nuts but powers that be over there will NEVER ban guns. Just carry on with mass shootings and innocent people dying but dont resolve the actual problem.

Just like here in UK the epidemic that is knife crime.

No where is safe. That is what is scary.

To right mate be stabbed myself for nothing and it’s out of control! I can honestly tell you now I’ve had a knife pulled out on me twice this year and that’s the gods honest truth! Knife crime is out of control bad in everywhere and where I live in Nottingham is totally out of control!

To right mate be stabbed myself for nothing and it’s out of control! I can honestly tell you now I’ve had a knife pulled out on me twice this year and that’s the gods honest truth! Knife crime is out of control bad in everywhere and where I live in Nottingham is totally out of control!

Wow!!!

Sorry to hear about that mate.

Not same as situation as you but I have been mugged few years ago and have been racially attacked multiple times over past few years also. Area I live in isnt greatest and lot of unemployment.

Thats why I tell my family to never go out at night. Mind you knife crime happens any time. You just have to be alert. But you shouldn't need to be you should feel safe.

Police and government are doing naff all to stop the knife crime epidemic. Seems to be getting worse on a daily basis.

Young people being stabbed to death every single day.

Why carry a knife? To make yourself look cool? Not know such actions will have tragic consequences on the victim's families.

So sick to death of how messed up and screwed this world is. Evilness seems to be everywhere.

Back