Election 2019

When the E.U referendum was triggered by David Cameron we were lied to by all parties and the most convincing set of lies won the day and a lot of voters voted to leave. In hindsight that was maybe not the best decision, and D.C in his autobiography admits that the Conservative party under estimated and underfunded their pro European stance media campaign.

But a strange thing happened which has now destroyed the Labour party. The Labour party whipped all of their M.P's into rejecting every leave deal negotiated because they themselves didn't want to leave.

They ignored the democratic vote of the British public and set out to reject every deal that was ever negotiated in Brussels.

I have voted Labour all of my life but didn’t bother to even read their manifesto. I would rather have voted for Genghis Khan to any Labour candidate because of their antics.

The market town where I live in has gone from Labour to Conservative and when voting I have never seen the amount of turnout or hatred for what the Labour party has done to stymie the wishes of the British public.

Back