elp please

hammer21

was using firmware BM7000s Jan 5 2012 81x.stb and watching ch with a c line connected fine,but movies would lose the audio around 10 mins in or so.

so i downloaded the firmware BM7000s-24-03-14-8e.stb from blades site and the movies played fine all audio was kept,but it wouldn't let me connect to the internet to watch c line channels as the other firmware did.

is there a way round this as i don't want to keep swapping firmware to watch movies and c line channels.

thanks for any help appreciated.

---------- Post Merged at 06:55 PM ----------

that's movies downloaded on to a ext hdd

Official firmware won't allow you to enter a C line.

You need 9991 option firmware.

There is Oct firmware which is stable and records
without any problems

Try this here

Also, you need an ext USB HDD rather than a pen drive, they can't keep up with HD recording

Last edited:
yer i meant a usb 1

---------- Post Merged at 09:07 PM ----------

is the oct firmware ok with the audio on movies from my usb

---------- Post Merged at 09:36 PM ----------

downloaded the oct firmware and c line ch are ok
audio goes abt 15 mins in or it did on the movie i tried,divergent,also no youtube

---------- Post Merged at 09:39 PM ----------

firmware from blades the audio is ok on that movie,is there a firmware released that does both ok

Have you ever been able to watch movies ok?These are recordings you've made with the Blade?Try the speed test in the Utilities/Disk Management (press Menu),you may have a disk problem..Cheers.Mark

no disk problem,these are movies put on to a pen drive,not recordings

---------- Post Merged at 06:54 AM ----------

so basicly the blade 7000s is a no goer for playing downloaded movies

If recorded programmes to the same disk are ok then I'd say it would depend on the file format of films you're watching.But I don't know what you can and can't watch.
As bees said,a pen drive(usb memory stick)could have problems with the speed of data transfer so it may be worth doing the speed test I mentioned.

Last edited:
never mentioned rcording's i'm on about a 360g mini portable usb hard drive,tried loads of movie files.

the only firmware that played them the best was the 24-03-14-8e.stb from blades site
even that lost the audio after well into the movies

im using the oct firmware as bees reccomended but still a no goer on the movie's regarding the audio

Back