EMC - Enhanced Media Centre

Hurley71

I like to use my zgemma h2s as a media player... well for tv/films. So find the Enhanced Movie Centre better than than standard file list. It isn't great so could do with finding another 3rd party plug in that supports a tiled view of covers a bit like (unnamed) android movie apps.
Anyway, I found the most recent IPK but it failed to update. So uninstalled the existing-installed .. said 1 successful but can't see It. Now it comes up with this...

Google search reports a couple with same problem...all on different images. Aside a reflash... anyone know a solution?

Attachments

• 20171127_224012.jpg
    20171127_224012.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
I've only ever used it on the movie folder I mounted from my NAS and it works really well.
Maybe the folder you want to use needs to be bookmarked?

I've only ever used it on the movie folder I mounted from my NAS and it works really well.
Maybe the folder you want to use needs to be bookmarked?
Doesn't matter what I do. It keeps directing to the same subfolder. Not any other folder

Sent from my S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. Got it remembering where I left it as I have 191 titles on it including recordings. I imagine it works a treat on nas. I have found pressing 9 brings up a genre selection too which is cool.

Back