emulator for 4k

With you saying emulator and game pad in the same question, do you mean a gaming emulator?
yes mate im using happy chick with xbox controller but the ps games wont work do you use emulators if so which one?

yes mate im using happy chick with xbox controller but the ps games wont work do you use emulators if so which one?

I use RetroX, but you have to pay to unlock the full version after 5 days, it's about $12. The only reason I use it is because it has all of the emulators included, so no need for separate apps. I use it on a Shield and a 2nd gen Firestick, so I assume it would work ok on the 4k one. Plays PS1 games fine, along with all the usual ones.

I did try others like RetroArch & Hyperspin which are free, but I just don't have the time or patience to be doing all the required setup for them.

I use RetroX, but you have to pay to unlock the full version after 5 days, it's about $12. The only reason I use it is because it has all of the emulators included, so no need for separate apps. I use it on a Shield and a 2nd gen Firestick, so I assume it would work ok on the 4k one. Plays PS1 games fine, along with all the usual ones.

I did try others like RetroArch & Hyperspin which are free, but I just don't have the time or patience to be doing all the required setup for them.
ok mate thanks which controller do you use?

I use the Nvidia gamepad that came with the Shield and a PS4 controller, but I believe that Xbox One controllers will work as well.

Back