Engine seized due to oil overfill

Michael neil

Registered
I think oil has been sucked into the turbo will my car be safe to drive after the engine has been fixed,thankyou

xero50

Registered
Safe in as much it probably won't do you any personal harm as such.
Not safe in terms of the future integrity of the engine (and probably your wallet) until such a time as you can determine how the oil got into it in the first place, and have subsequently addressed that.

Michael neil

Registered
Safe in as much it probably won't do you any personal harm as such.
Not safe in terms of the future integrity of the engine (and probably your wallet) until such a time as you can determine how the oil got into it in the first place, and have subsequently addressed that.
My wife overfilled the engine oil which I think was sucked into the turbo and I don't know what else to be honest.im currently getting a new engine sorted and fitted so will it be ok to leave the turbo until a later date thanks

Michael neil

Registered
My wife overfilled the engine oil which I think was sucked into the turbo and I don't know what else to be honest.im currently getting a new engine sorted and fitted so will it be ok to leave the turbo until a later date thanks or do you think I should just get a new turbo? Sorry but I don't know much about cars.