England vs India Test, ODI, T20 Series

Why would you win the toss and bat first, England collapsed 2nd innings and win the test and India bat first in the next text, soon as i seen India win the toss and bat first, that is just giving England a chance, its like least it will last 5 full days now or hopefully .. India look in bit trouble, when it should been England in bat.. for me very dodgy call, make it a better game. just my opinion which i am clueless anyway..

Why would you win the toss and bat first, England collapsed 2nd innings and win the test and India bat first in the next text, soon as i seen India win the toss and bat first, that is just giving England a chance, its like least it will last 5 full days now or hopefully .. India look in bit trouble, when it should been England in bat.. for me very dodgy call, make it a better game. just my opinion which i am clueless anyway..
I think the indians went with the logic of bat first, put a score on the board and take it from there. 59-5 could easily see them 100 all out here, unless pant or rohit bat long and the tail wags.

There be some logic to why, but there most dangerous thing in England team is there bowling, its a weird one to me, You win the toss get England back it there really struggling bar Root, , for me to it to be a good match India had to bat first, anything could happen if england bat first, they could score anything from 70-300 odd.. i would not even thought for second win toss let them bat.. but what do i know..

There be some logic to why, but there most dangerous thing in England team is there bowling, its a weird one to me, You win the toss get England back it there really struggling bar Root, , for me to it to be a good match India had to bat first, anything could happen if england bat first, they could score anything from 70-300 odd.. i would not even thought for second win toss let them bat.. but what do i know..
78 all out, game over for india here, unless something out of the ordinary happens here.

That is even more mindblowing to win the toss, and bat first, still say its dodgy as fk, you stick it to them again get them back into bat... Koli shocking from him. planet cookoo

There has been some bad calls by captains in few test series recently when they made the wrong decision.

Prefer the west indies/Pakistan series so much more enjoyable but this series has been good though.

Seeming like another quality test mate.

Great fightback shown by India. Showing why they are world class.

Too tough to call where its going in the third test match but seems will go 5 days.

I thought first day and half India looked like there whole team never played test cricket before, with the bat first innings they were shocking, very very rare every single player from one team can all play poor, the England openers looked like world beaters when they have all struggled, and India for near a day and haf there bowling even was poor, now they are playing like world class again, i honestly find it very dodgy , hey but that is just my opinion. even when england are very poor with the bat there bowlers are playing decent. So for India to have evey player struggling for day and half, i find that very odd indeed..

Back