England vs Pakistan ODI and T20 Series

And what a great 1st T20 it was

looking forward to tomorrow
Should be a cracker

Ye shocked me tbh.

Pakistan are a pretty sub standard team in ODI and test cricket and probably should be banned from playing those formats lol.

But ye T20 seems their fortay. Still think England will win the series. Expect a performance from England and wouldnt surprise me if they smash Pakistan tomorrow.

Ye shocked me tbh.

Pakistan are a pretty sub standard team in ODI and test cricket and probably should be banned from playing those formats lol.

But ye T20 seems their fortay. Still think England will win the series. Expect a performance from England and wouldnt surprise me if they smash Pakistan tomorrow.
England to win the toss, bowl and knock Pak all out for <120

that’s the usual sequence. Pak smash one game and flop the very next one.
Defo nothing to do with the bookies. Hmmm.

England to win the toss, bowl and knock Pak all out for <120

that’s the usual sequence. Pak smash one game and flop the very next one.
Defo nothing to do with the bookies. Hmmm.

Even though they have history of fixing not the only team mind you (South Africa and India also come to mind) its just they are a very poor team overall.

Personally I am sick of the "unpredictability" tag that loves being thrown at them. They can never be a true top side where their performances are more down than up.

I think the West Indies tour will also be a tough for them and could see Windies smashing them.

Pakistan are really only a decent side in the T20 format and thats it but even then I think India, West Indies and England are so much better in the format.

I completely agree..
My bookies comment was purely tongue and cheek.

it’s a shame Pak have no consistency.
however, they now have the spine of a t20 team that can do great things. (Babar, Fakhar, Rizwan, Afridi)

windies aren’t as strong as they used to be a few years back imo
England and India will always be faves for the next World Cup. It’s mainly due to the systems set up in both countries too. Places like Pakistan have been severely disadvantaged with the lack of domestic cricket and plAyers unwilling to play in the PSL

I completely agree..
My bookies comment was purely tongue and cheek.

it’s a shame Pak have no consistency.
however, they now have the spine of a t20 team that can do great things. (Babar, Fakhar, Rizwan, Afridi)

windies aren’t as strong as they used to be a few years back imo
England and India will always be faves for the next World Cup. It’s mainly due to the systems set up in both countries too. Places like Pakistan have been severely disadvantaged with the lack of domestic cricket and plAyers unwilling to play in the PSL

If I am looking at the T20 team and not their teams in other formats I still question some decisions. I despise the coaching staff and management at the PCB with a passion as sadly the players I loved growing up like akram, anwar, afridi, razzaq are not being produced anymore. I wouldnt call myself a fan of Pakistan but a fan of some quality players over the years they produced. Sadly for many years nepotism and politics in Pakistan cricket is put it at the state it is at today.

But speaking of the current T20 team I question Rauf, Maqsood and Shadab being in the team. Maqsood is not an international player imo. Shadab has done F all in the last 18 months or so and one good performance doesnt mean he should get the spot over Qadir who I think is pure quality. Rauf is another one. Vastly overrated doesnt get enough wickets and would pick Hasnain over him every day of the week. Imad I think is useful and worth a shot in the team.

Ye but they did smash the aussies 4-1 in the recent series. Never ever count out the windies in T20 cricket.

India well I dont want to go to deep into this but how they think they own cricket and deserve everything is what peeves me off. Yes they get the biggest revenues but it just seems to me ICC bends backwards to them in every single way. Cricket needs to be fair and have equal money spread through all the countries not India having the lion share and also Australia and England getting a big chunk also. Thats how you screw up the whole system worldwide. Hence why I am a massive New Zealand fan and for a such a tiny country what they have acheived these last few years is astonishing.

Last edited:
If I am looking at the T20 team and not their teams in other formats I still question some decisions. I despise the coaching staff and management at the PCB with a passion as sadly the players I loved growing up like akram, anwar, afridi, razzaq are not being produced anymore. I wouldnt call myself a fan of Pakistan but a fan of some quality players over the years they produced. Sadly for many years nepotism and politics in Pakistan cricket is put it at the state it is at today.

But speaking of the current T20 team I question Rauf, Maqsood and Shadab being in the team. Maqsood is not an international player imo. Shadab has done F all in the last 18 months or so and one good performance doesnt mean he should get the spot over Qadir who I think is pure quality. Rauf is another one. Vastly overrated doesnt get enough wickets and would pick Hasnain over him every day of the week. Imad I think is useful and worth a shot in the team.

Ye but they did smash the aussies 4-1 in the recent series. Never ever count out the windies in T20 cricket.

India well I dont want to go to deep into this but how they think they own cricket and deserve everything is what peeves me off. Yes they get the biggest revenues but it just seems to me ICC bends backwards to them in every single way. Cricket needs to be fair and have equal money spread through all the countries not India having the lion share and also Australia and England getting a big chunk also. Thats how you screw up the whole system worldwide. Hence why I am a massive New Zealand fan and for a such a tiny country what they have acheived these last few years is astonishing.
Game over. What a poor show by Pakistan

hats off to England. Such a long and deep batting lineup and a brilliant bowling display. Pakistan were always 20 runs too short.

I don’t understand Husnain being part of the team if he isn’t going to bowl

agree with your comments re india
They think they own the place

England are through best team in the world in white ball cricket. India comes second for me.

World Cup is England's to lose imo.

Hasnain like majority of the so called "talent" there are very very poor. Mainly because their domestic system is sub standard at best.

The windiest tour is gona be a very very tough tour for them from next week.

Back